Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are forgeting that arum is gonna **** everything up, you know he will

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I literally said if all the champs fight each other, thats all this thread is about
      LHW as well but I don't talk about you I talk about people in this thread claiming it's cream of the crop. CW is the division where it happened already and it was stacked too

We all know it's just between Bud and Spence, Keith and Danny are out of the picture

Just like CW tournament was about Usyk and Gassiev from the start

LHW doesnt have clear favorites
      Last edited by g27region; 06-10-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Who you mean? I talk about Crawford vs. Spence fight
        How would that fight possibly happen?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          How would that fight possibly happen?
          If big money will be involved eventually

Comment

If big money will be involved eventually
            what was the last successful black vs black PPV that didn't involve mayweather?

what was the last haymon A-side vs arum A-side PPV other than mayweather-pacquiao?

this fight isn't going to happen. too much at risk for arum and ESPN.

Comment

Ya'll tripping. Besides spence and crawford, this is probably the weakest 147 has been in a long time. Spencer will make these dudes look like bums. The last wave of 147 pounders would fold these guys. Could you imagine the 147lber cotto against these guys? Besides Spence and Bud, they'd get folded easy

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                Ya'll tripping. Besides spence and crawford, this is probably the weakest 147 has been in a long time. Spencer will make these dudes look like bums. The last wave of 147 pounders would fold these guys. Could you imagine the 147lber cotto against these guys? Besides Spence and Bud, they'd get folded easy
                All thos guys would beat Cotto easy

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiQaos View Post
                  All thos guys would beat Cotto easy
                  You're crazy. The 147 pound cotto would only lose to spence and bud.

Comment

This same thing has been said for years now but Pacquiao was the last guy to fight every relevant welter...heck even now he is fighting better opponents than the others.

Thurman, Porter, Garcia and Spence should have all already fought each other, those idiots fight for the same damn company smh.

The division has been a sad joke for a while now.

Comment

LHW as well but I don't talk about you I talk about people in this thread claiming it's cream of the crop. CW is the division where it happened already and it was stacked too

We all know it's just between Bud and Spence, Keith and Danny are out of the picture

Just like CW tournament was about Usyk and Gassiev from the start

LHW doesnt have clear favorites
                      Let’s hope the WW division follows the CW and the fights actually happen. That’s been the best thing about the WBSS.

Comment

Working...
                      X