Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Wants To Say Goodbye To His Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was SO SCARED when I saw this headline it was because he was going to crawl in the ring and have a farewell fight after all these years... Thank the Good Lord he has something else in mind!!

Be tough to keep him off any list of the top 10 fighters of his generation. Fought about every name available. Just a slam dunk HOF warrior. Sometimes fighters retire and as time passes, they kind of fade a bit, which is why I like the five years from your last fight standard to be considered for the HOF. I think Marquez will be the complete opposite. One of those men that I think will look better and better as time goes by and people look at his career as a whole as opposed to fight by fight.

Comment

No peace of mind for cheaters! 😎

Comment

J.M.M #1 Farewell Champ hope you have a wonerful future thank you for the many great fights!!

Comment

Shady Malaysian investors telling Pacquiao right now that they DO have the money, but only if Marquez is the opponent. JMM/Pac Episode 5: Pacquiao Strikes Back

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
            He had a good career but not great. If he was great he would have headlined PPV's. Other than Pacquiao his wins weren't against many hall of famers. Lost every second of every round to Mayweather. Diaz and Katsidis are some of his biggest victories. I repeat Diaz and Katsidis. Enough said. Remembered as a great counter puncher but also remembered for whining after loses because he would only counter and not try to dominate the key rounds when it mattered most.
            He isn't just great-he is obviously great. Your opinion is stupid. Never watch another boxing match. Never think about boxing again. Never go near a heavy bag. Never even clench your fist again. Sit in a chair, as close to motionless as you can be, and don't move unless it's to eat or defecate. Don't procreate. Don't try to learn anything. Just stay out of everyone's way until they come by to wipe the drool off of your chin.

Comment

Enjoy retirement
              Juan 'Pacquiaos Daddy' Marquez

Comment

F@#$ roider

Comment

This is the digital era, Juanita. Just say Adios to your fanboys through your social media account since you don't have the cojones to return to the ring for a farewell fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                    This is the digital era, Juanita. Just say Adios to your fanboys through your social media account since you don't have the cojones to return to the ring for a farewell fight.
                    To suggest a man who fought professionally at the highest level for 20 years including many dangerous fights doesn't have balls is ludicrous. He's in his 40s and a slam dunk 1st ball HOFer.

The state of Boxing fans these days is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Whoa! Look at that HGH gut !

Comment

Working...
                      X