• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Wow this **** is gold , deal me in.
      Thread's more entertaining than an actual baseball game

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Idk what happened with you in the football league, just John’s version of what you did. And now seeing firsthand how much of a damn liar he is, all I gotta say to you is sorry that drunk making up lies about you and covering up his fantasy corruption.

Looks like he would say or do anything to flip the script and have others point the finger elsewhere so he can weasel out of the bull**** he does.

I would advise anyone, future reference, don’t join john’s league. He will not play fair and if you call him out on it he will convincingly make up bull**** about you to save face. So damn dishonest, i’d like to see his face when he’s spewing his lies to see if he can actually keep a straight face.
        Just to be clear there was a completely inactive guy and John and Reed rinsed him dry and I got booted from the league for questioning it and got threatened to get banned from boxingscene by reed as well.

B.U.R.N.E.R Build That Wall

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Thread's more entertaining than an actual baseball game
          Oh there is history though...

Comment

Just to be clear there was a completely inactive guy and John and Reed rinsed him dry and I got booted from the league for questioning it and got threatened to get banned from boxingscene by reed as well.

You're still in the brush league which was a more competitive league than REEDS League last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              You're still in the brush league which was a more competitive league than REEDS League last year.
              Is John alright?, I'm worried about his coke addiction...

Comment

Damn I actually forgot what caused the big fight between you and Reed. That was it.

Also, he was 100% not "completely inactive" he set his lineup literally every week.

He just never was in the chat, or on boxingscene anymore.

Comment

Hold up. People here associate with each other outside this site?

via GIPHY

Comment

Is John alright?, I'm worried about his coke addiction...

I'm not even sure where he got that from. I'm certain I mentioned coke once in the chat.

It's like if you bought a scratch off lottery ticket, then a year later Kev tells everyone you have a gambling problem.

Matter of fact, that's exactly what he did with Nate, after he lost a $10 side bet on their match in the baseball league.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Hold up. People here associate with each other outside this site?

via GIPHY

We have fantasy football/basketball/baseball leagues on Yahoo.

There's a chatroom on the app. It's lit.

Unfortunately, good trolling, and ball breaking turns into personal attacks, because Kev can't handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X