No announcement yet.

Starting to get bored?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to get bored?

So i recently started to get bored, in a way that i feel my everyday life is starting to be routine, i go to work, come home either workout or relax with a movie or PS4, take my dog for a walk, and thats really it, i go out with my pals 2-3 times a week and workout with them 4 days also. But its like its just starting to seem

Like a routine. What does you guys do in your average day? Anybody knows the feeling

Get a goal, shoot for something.. like getting your money right, paying off your car note or some shjt... Talk to random females throughout the day, shjt like that. Mix fun in with all the other shjt you need to do like work, provide for folk, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Moller View Post
      So i recently started to get bored, in a way that i feel my everyday life is starting to be routine, i go to work, come home either workout or relax with a movie or PS4, take my dog for a walk, and thats really it, i go out with my pals 2-3 times a week and workout with them 4 days also. But its like its just starting to seem

Like a routine. What does you guys do in your average day? Anybody knows the feeling
      I notice you didn't mention a female companion. What's up with that?

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah a female
        Maybe is the answer ��

Comment

Maybe is the answer ��
          Not really the answer. A female is going to make things complicated.
          But since you're looking for a change to get out of boredom, then a girl will give you lots of change in life lol
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Sports (cycling mostly) helps me to stay fit and motivated.

Comment

Add sex to your life and do something different from the norm as well one day a week, and that will be you sorted. Nash out.
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Maybe is the answer ��
                Not just any female, you gotta find the right female. Yeah, she might look great and be a sex hound but most of these women will leave you really thinking about the choice that you made to be with them. Don't run around sticking your deek in to anything that is wet, like Siablo.

Find the right one, otherwise it's headaches and frustration....................Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 08-30-2022, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Not just any female, you gotta find the right female. Yeah, she might look great and be a sex hound but most of these women will leave you really thinking about the choice that you made to be with them. Don't run around sticking your deek in to anything that is wet, like Siablo.

Find the right one, otherwise it's headaches and frustration....................Rockin'
                  Since you care.

I had sex with a new woman recently. Booked a cheap hotel room because you know I couldn't bring her to my spot.

What you been up to on the female front.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Since you care.

I had sex with a new woman recently. Booked a cheap hotel room because you know I couldn't bring her to my spot.

What you been up to on the female front.
                    Yo momma................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X