No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor most likely going away to jail for ass raping GF's best friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    From what I've heard from Irish mfers that have been talking about this for months on MMA sites this isn't uncommon in the Irish legal system with notable people in particular.

They also have very different laws with accusing people of crimes in the news which is why this has been underground for so long.

In Ireland I think its much less of a thing that when someone commits or is accused of a crime on Thursday night their picture is in Fridays paper & their name is being said on the Friday morning news like is common in the US.

We got any Irish cats here that can better state/go into specifics or deny what I'm saying?
    We've got PrettyBoy32 but he thinks he's Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      From what I've heard from Irish mfers that have been talking about this for months on MMA sites this isn't uncommon in the Irish legal system with notable people in particular.

They also have very different laws with accusing people of crimes in the news which is why this has been underground for so long.

In Ireland I think its much less of a thing that when someone commits or is accused of a crime on Thursday night their picture is in Fridays paper & their name is being said on the Friday morning news like is common in the US.

We got any Irish cats here that can better state/go into specifics or deny what I'm saying?
      Yeah I've no idea how all this goes down in Ireland to be fair...

Maybe he is in deep!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        We've got PrettyBoy32 but he thinks he's Black.
        Hes Blirish

Black and Irish

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Because they follow religion to a Tee.

Properly.

Train all day
          Pray all day

Number 1 gangster
          BINGO! We have a winner!

It's almost as if men realised the importance of morality/religion and that's why they created it and practice it. But atheists tell me religious people are stupid....

Comment

By
            Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
            BINGO! We have a winner!

It's almost as if men realised the importance of morality/religion and that's why they created it and practice it. But atheists tell me religious people are stupid....
            Yup

He and his father are humble men

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              By

Yup

He and his father are humble men
              Accepting that there is a being far superior to you and doing your best to serve him despite never 'seeing' him is a very humbling experience indeed. There is but one God.

Comment

Working...
              X