Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pea was the greatest defensive fighter of all time

In his prime nearly untouchable

Rip to a legend

I can’t think of any boxer that embodied hit and not get hit more than him.

Robbed several times against opponents he was truest undefeated until Tito when he was far passed his best.

Comment

New fans only know Floyd and his shoulder roll but Pea was clowning world class guys decades before floyd

Comment

R.I.P..but i must say the irony of a great defensive person dying by getting hit by a car is odd

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          New fans only know Floyd and his shoulder roll but Pea was clowning world class guys decades before floyd
          New fans? New fans hate Floyd. Floyd was clowning world class guys even AFTER his prime. T.B.E. has the greatest defense ever & it aint even close.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            New fans? New fans hate Floyd. Floyd was clowning world class guys even AFTER his prime. T.B.E. has the greatest defense ever & it aint even close.
            you guys smoking crack. Pernell and Floyd not even the same league as Nicolino Locche. The Untouchable wasn't afraid of range like Pernell or Floyd.

Comment

**** sake can people just appreciate p

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                R.I.P..but i must say the irony of a great defensive person dying by getting hit by a car is odd
                my thoughts exactly

and also why I'm super careful around cars

Not much control over how someone else drives

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  when i first read the news, only the title, i assumed it was due to drugs, the fact that he died in an accident makes it even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                    you guys smoking crack. Pernell and Floyd not even the same league as Nicolino Locche. The Untouchable wasn't afraid of range like Pernell or Floyd.

Pep is right up there, in any of those conversations

this kind of thing always happens when someone dies

I absolutely agree that Pea was one of the best, just like those other guys

Comment

Working...
                    X