Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Lol...you dick ride Joshua better than any girl I've ever met dude...don't try and act impartial now...get outta here lol.

AJ has like 5 'good' wins so far...and even in those he showed more vulnerability than GGG ever has in any of his fights...and GGG has been in with more good fighters, and better fighters...AJ has a couple other OK wins too against C level guys.

And he also got dropped and stopped by a Steve Rolls like underdog...so yeah anyone who is putting his resume above GGG's is just not living in reality right now imo.
    Show me posts of me hyping up Joshua's resume then tard. If not then i'll move on from these deflection tactics by you, which you do in every thread.

Comparing Rolls to Ruiz shows how far put of touch with reality you are. Rolls was rated like 83 or some **** and had never beaten a top 50 fighter in his division. Stupid trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Show me posts of me hyping up Joshua's resume then tard. If not then i'll move on from these deflection tactics by you, which you do in every thread.

Comparing Rolls to Ruiz shows how far put of touch with reality you are. Rolls was rated like 83 or some **** and had never beaten a top 50 fighter in his division. Stupid trolling.
      I said Ruiz was a Rolls like underdog.

Ruiz had a good showing against Parker...but other than that I can't say I recognize one name on his resume...he was probably PFP a little better than Rolls though...and unfortunately for AJ he is levels below GGG on PFP ability.

Comment

I said Ruiz was a Rolls like underdog.

Ruiz had a good showing against Parker...but other than that I can't say I recognize one name on his resume...he was probably PFP a little better than Rolls though...and unfortunately for AJ he is levels below GGG on PFP ability.
        And that comment right there exposes you as the casual you are...... thanks a lot.

Comment

And that comment right there exposes you as the casual you are...... thanks a lot.
          Sorry I don't pretend to follow top 30 guys in a division I'm not really interested in

I have like 100 things I'd rather be doing lol...if you are really hyping up anyone else on Ruiz's resume right now....I mean what are you even doing/trying to prove lol

Comment

Sorry I don't pretend to follow top 30 guys in a division I'm not really interested in

I have like 100 things I'd rather be doing lol

Any boxing fan worth their salt would have heard of Dimitrenko, Johnson and Austin. GTFOH you Casual.

Comment

I have like 100 things I'd rather be doing lol...if you are really hyping up anyone else on Ruiz's resume right now....I mean what are you even doing/trying to prove lol
              WTF are you doing on here when you don't even recognise former title challengers? Now we know why you're making ridiculous claims about Golovkins resume, you're a know nothing casual.

Comment

And of course a career 160 pounder In G would be favored over these smaller men.

Didn't you just answer your own question.
                By some miracle you stumbled upon the answer posted it and then failed to recognize the significance of what you said. That's quite an accomplishment Congratulations.

Comment

Dude I should sue you for slander ...but in all seriousness

I said that imo GGG stopping Lemieux and Murray in dominating fashion was more impressive than Canelo going 12 with an old shot fat Cotto (no disrespect to him...but that was not a prime Miguel Cotto)...and beating Lara 7-5.

Of those 4 wins I think it is reasonable to say the Lara win was the best...but GGG's wins were much more impressive against his opponents...and the truth is that those 4 guys are all roughly at the same level at the time of the fight vs their respective opponents.

I also already listed like 5 times the 6 guys who I felt Canelo wouldn't necessarily KO that GGG did...and I said imo one of those 6 very possibly could have beaten him...I also said I would probably favor Canelo in all 6 of those fights...but I think one or maybe more out of those 6 could have given him a really tough fight and could have won.

I mean it was just my opinion lol...I wasn't really slighting Canelo at all...but for some reason you really seem to take any critique of Canelo very very seriously lol...you are the UK's biggest Nelo fan

And btw just because I have an opinion about Nelo or GGG doesn't mean you have to get all in your feelings all the time...you and a few other guys get so emotional about them lol...it's not like you have to take the Canelo posters down in your house just because I think Canelo may have struggled in a match vs one of GGG's opponents...just breath it will be OK
                  Let me kill you with this one post and one post only. Sit down let me teach you little boy.

GGG's resume and betting odds history:

Martin Murray: -2000 favorite, AKA a mismatch and he's never been a champion. Murray is best known for losing a competitive decision to a washed up Martinez. If you are facing a washed up Martinez then you better dominate him like Cotto did.

Lemieux: -1300 favorite, another Mismatch. He was the IBF champion but he won it as a vacant title in his previous fight. Not a great win

Brook: : -800 favorite, another Mismatch. Brook was a WELTERWEIGHT jumping up 2 weightclasses

Jacobs: -600 favorite. His only great win but that's mainly because Jacobs proved everyone wrong by being in an extremely close fight with GGG then finally becoming a champion later.

Canelo's resume and betting odds history

Trout: Only a -220 favorite, pretty close to being a 50/50 fight. Trout was the WBA champion and the next best guy at 154 after coming off a win vs Cotto. Great Win

Lara: only a -280 favorite, another close to a 50/50 matchup. lara was the WBA Champion, the "Boogeyman" and recognized as the best junior middleweight. Another Great win

Cotto: Only a -300 favorite, if cotto was washed up like you guys claim then why were the odds this close? Anyway, cotto was the lineal and WBC champion. Yea Martinez was washed but Cotto was still the underdog in that fight so it's still a good win. At least he dominated a washed Martinez unlike Murray, aka one of GGG's best wins. Another Great win for Canelo

GGG: +155 underdog. Beat the mexican style out of him to become the #1 guy at 160.

Jacobs: -400 Favorite, IBF Champion and the next best guy at 160 after Canelo beat the previous #1 guy in GGG.

THESE ARE THE FACTS
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 07-15-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Any boxing fan worth their salt would have heard of Dimitrenko, Johnson and Austin. GTFOH you Casual.
                    WTF are you doing on here when you don't even recognise former title challengers? Now we know why you're making ridiculous claims about Golovkins resume, you're a know nothing casual.
                    You're a funny guy man lol...hyping us Ruiz's resume but saying GGG's sucks lol

Very entertaining honestly.

Comment

You're a funny guy man lol...hyping us Ruiz's resume but saying GGG's sucks lol

Very entertaining honestly.
                      Where am i hyping? The fact you don't know anyone apart from Parker and Joshua on Ruiz's resume does expose you as a casual though.

Comment

Working...
                      X