Comments Thread For: Jamal James Decisions Antonio DeMarco in Grueling Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pbc

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Fight of the year in 2019 so far. Excellent fight in what was an excellent night of boxing for PBC on FS1
    Yes indeed 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      The same here. There was just too much boxing on this weekend that it was hard to keep up. Thank God for Cable TV and DVR. I chose to watch the online fights instead.
      I wanted to watch Rocky Hernandez, Balderas, DDLH and Stevenson more than anything after the Dubois/Gorman match up today. So I was catching the DAZN fights first. Wanted to see if the hype was warranted for Hernandez and he just caught early in the fight and never see really got to see much from him.

Wasn't expecting to catch James/Demarco at all but will after reading the comments in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Jamal James vs Danny Garcia?
        I'd venture to guess that DSG gets the winner of Thurman/Pacquiao if Spence doesn't get that fight...Assuming he beats Porter.

But a fight I'd love to see is James vs Lipinets.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I wanted to watch Rocky Hernandez, Balderas, DDLH and Stevenson more than anything after the Dubois/Gorman match up today. So I was catching the DAZN fights first. Wanted to see if the hype was warranted for Hernandez and he just caught early in the fight and never see really got to see much from him.

Wasn't expecting to catch James/Demarco at all but will after reading the comments in this thread.
          Yeah, I know what you mean. I am going to try to catch some of that ESPN card after DAZN is over if it's still airing. However, luckily I am recording it on DVR anyhow. So I will be able to watch the replay.

Comment

Jamal James has no future if could not put away an old washed up DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Fight of the year in 2019 so far. Excellent fight in what was an excellent night of boxing for PBC on FS1
              Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Yes indeed 🥊
              Fight of the night was Ronnie Rios vs Diego De La Hoya by a long stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                Jamal James has no future if could not put away an old washed up DeMarco.
                Did you see Demarcos face ? James whoopped his ass. Both fighters have my respect. As far as James future. Those Al Haymon checks are looking good💰

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  why because De la ho got stopped? James showed his skills and Demarco brought the thunder. Way better fight than that garbage you mentioned.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    I wouldn’t know, I don’t subscribe to dazn

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      why because De la ho got stopped? James showed his skills and Demarco brought the thunder. Way better fight than that garbage you mentioned.��
                      You obviously didnt see the fight! Not even CLOSE to the fever pitched display Rios and De L Hoya showed. I saw both fights, you didnt. Next time dont comment on a fight you didnt see.

Comment

Working...
                      X