Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Entertainment Television Founder Surprises by Praising Trump Blasting Democrats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Unless you are a gay illegal this democratic party has "0" to offer.
    LMFAO. Yea its sorta comically how there are real problems people have & so much sh^t coming out of the D's mouths are trangender sh^t & people who aren't even Americans these days. D's are as disconnected as the R's with what realllllllly matters to most people although good luck convincing most D's of that.

BUT there is opportunity with the Republican party. Capitalism is strong under this Administration and will only get stronger at Trumps re-election. Property ownership, small businesses, and life insurance policies' will be the smartest investments.
    Yea but thats only good if you were winning BEFORE Trump got elected or just started running well in life in the last couple years. Most people aren't benefiting by the R's & the D's are too busy clout chasing the latest hot news cycle topic than solving real problems real Americans are facing. Sh^t man even the transgender dude is like its great I can piss in the girls bathroom, but it'd be cool if I wasn't living check to check like most Americans.

The poor and un-educated do suffer though in a strong Capitalistic country so there will be a much larger shift in wealth especially when the dollar comes piling back into the USA.
    China is gonna be running the world soon enough. Our time as the world leader is coming to an end. Maybe we'll start caring about each other more in our country when we aren't so worried about being the superpower in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LMFAO. Yea its sorta comically how there are real problems people have & so much sh^t coming out of the D's mouths are trangender sh^t & people who aren't even Americans these days. D's are as disconnected as the R's with what realllllllly matters to most people although good luck convincing most D's of that.

Yea but thats only good if you were winning BEFORE Trump got elected or just started running well in life in the last couple years. Most people aren't benefiting by the R's & the D's are too busy clout chasing the latest hot news cycle topic than solving real problems real Americans are facing. Sh^t man even the transgender dude is like its great I can piss in the girls bathroom, but it'd be cool if I wasn't living check to check like most Americans.

China is gonna be running the world soon enough. Our time as the world leader is coming to an end. Maybe we'll start caring about each other more in our country when we aren't so worried about being the superpower in the world.
      Are you real with that China thing? You are mis-informed

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Are you real with that China thing? You are mis-informed
        Thats what people who think Murica is #1 in everything keep telling me. We shall see in another ~50 years who's right I guess.

Comment

He's been defending Trump for a while, this is nothing new. But he is right about the Left, that shyt is not for us sane ex-lefties.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Thats what people who think Murica is #1 in everything keep telling me. We shall see in another ~50 years who's right I guess.
            You can't lead the world when you can't produce your own energy.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              You can't lead the world when you can't produce your own energy.
              We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                If he was talking good about the democrats they will be all this racist post here talking bad about him.
                Really?

If the founder of BET revealed that he was a Democrat you think someone would make a thread on boxingscene expressing their shock and attacking him racially?

Seriously?

This is one of the more ridiculous "if the tables were turned!" posts.
                Last edited by ////; 07-10-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Yea well he is a billionaire...

Comment

Working...
                  X