No announcement yet.

Israel will be DESTROYED in 30 minutes if U.S. attacks Iran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    keep sleeping on Iran. we saw what happened to AJ.
    Mexican Style is unassailable and unnukable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      How long before they realize that iran nuking Israel means they die too?

Lol

Dumb ass Palestinians

I'm sorry

Not Palestinians

Palestine does not exist

Israeli wards? Israeli slaves? Israeli tenants?

Dont know what to call them.
      i'm not from there

but I see how you trying to steer it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        i'm not from there

but I see how you trying to steer it with me.
        Well since it says you're from Odessa

I'm pretty sure you're not Palestinian

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Well since it says you're from Odessa

I'm pretty sure you're not Palestinian
          =) alright pal. guess my ass got you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            =) alright pal. guess my ass got you wrong.
            Hitler and his crew, couldn’t wipe out my tribe.... I’m from the tribe re watch Munich

Since I was a child .... the greatest honor is to kill ot die for Israel.... I think you’d find it tough, to search for jewish welfare recipients...we’d be too embarrassed..even if I was broke..... I’d never ask for help... I’d refuse help..

When the other tribes... my people.... got gassed..they sang a song.... I won’t share it with you.....I have to throw up..

You can have a hug from me..... I feel so sorry for you...be righteous... seek GOD, Allah... my muslim brothers on this site won’t support you...

I don’t want to see, the most hated people ever, go to war with Iran.. the Farsi language is beautiful. Before Arabs conqurered them.... cradle of civilization. Their king Darius, venerated Daniel.....Cyrus the great and Darius protected the Jews... my ancestors..

Why do you troll? Slobberts.... I can’t change my long and ancient family history..
            Being a Jew isn’t easy, bring your best hate... I’ll smile...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Iron Dome says hello
              And the Samson option will say goodbye.

Comment

So they just asked to be attacked by the US AND Israel?

Iran need to work on their school system. Its failing them.

That said this is all talk so who gives a f#ck. The US is r3tarded if it starts sh^t with Iran. And Iran would be r3tarded if it tried to nuke Israel, or anyone else.

Comment

it depends if IRAN can make the straight of hormuz a radioactive area, then its gonna be really bad for the whole world...........

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Hitler and his crew, couldn’t wipe out my tribe.... I’m from the tribe re watch Munich

Since I was a child .... the greatest honor is to kill ot die for Israel.... I think you’d find it tough, to search for jewish welfare recipients...we’d be too embarrassed..even if I was broke..... I’d never ask for help... I’d refuse help..

When the other tribes... my people.... got gassed..they sang a song.... I won’t share it with you.....I have to throw up..

You can have a hug from me..... I feel so sorry for you...be righteous... seek GOD, Allah... my muslim brothers on this site won’t support you...

I don’t want to see, the most hated people ever, go to war with Iran.. the Farsi language is beautiful. Before Arabs conqurered them.... cradle of civilization. Their king Darius, venerated Daniel.....Cyrus the great and Darius protected the Jews... my ancestors..

Why do you troll? Slobberts.... I can’t change my long and ancient family history..
                    Being a Jew isn’t easy, bring your best hate... I’ll smile...
                    he sure would if not for ussr. didnt bother reading rest

edit: I actually read what you wrote.

quit with your **** Zaroku. I know you years before you were typing all this bull**** last 3 years, like you are high on some **** man.

never said i'm for Palestine. but Israel far from being illusive. wake the f up. jews are and always were pu**ies.

and yes, i can say that. since im the only one on here, who lost both grand fathers during wwII? ~40 mills from ussr gave their lives. quit and move on, im fine with all races. but don't make me speak truth. if you come up with another comment out of space, i aint replying.
                    and it wasnt just hitler, half of the world joined his party. shalom buddy
                    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 07-07-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      keep sleeping on Iran. we saw what happened to AJ.
                      Are you really debating nuclear attack options of both countries?

Comment

Working...
                      X