Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Beat Parker Already; Why Would I Fight Him Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid thing to say after he got pummelled by AJ then claimed AJ didn’t want to fight him again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Shyte should have a draw vs. Joseph Parker. A clash of heads ruled a knockdown by buffoon Ian John Lewis unjustly credited Dillian a 10-8 round, eliminate this error and we come to a draw on the proper scoring.

You fight dirty and needed all the help you can get: home advantage, crooked Ian John Lewis. I hope Rivas knocks you out COLD Shyte, you are overrated!
      You could argue a draw on the cards even without the illegal KD. Tony Bellew was shouting about how badly Parker was reacting to being fouled persistently when Parker was probably concussed too.

Comment

Wouldn't it have been a draw if the headbutt wasn't incorrectly ruled a punch?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          So why did he fight Chisora again?
          Exactly....you beat me to it

Comment

This clown but you wanted Joshua to rematch you after he ko you in devastating fashion....

Comment

Parker should've gotten the decision that night

Comment

C'mon Dillian, you can headbutt your way to victory again.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                  Wouldn't it have been a draw if the headbutt wasn't incorrectly ruled a punch?
                  Yes. It’s Whyte’s biggest victory to date, and its a f’king draw where he was holding on for dear life in the last minute of the fight.

Comment

I get why Whyte won’t take the rematch. It’s a fight he is very unlikely to win and he knows it. What I don’t get is an article that only presents Whyte’s point of view without even mentioning why the first fight was controversial.

Comment

So why did you wanna fight AJ again? He spanked that ass quiet easy

Comment

Working...
                      X