Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Canelo Has Options, GGG is Not Most Deserving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clen doesn't want to lose GGG 3rd time. GGG is still very dangerous, PEDuser wants to use age advantage again... he is going to fight 40 year-old GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Very true.you can't keep fighting Bums and think you call the shots.

Canelo can decide who to fight at this point and let's be honest he always fights the best unlike g.
      Are you just a liar? Who the **** says "LETS JUST BE HONEST" Then blatantly lies?

ROCKY FIELDING?
      AMIR KHAN?
      JAMES KIRKLAND?
      LIAM SMITH?
      ALFREDO ANGULO?
      JOSESITO LOPEZ?
      SHOT KERMIT CINTRON?
      SHOT MOSLEY????
      JOSESITO LOPEZ???!??! Who was brought up from a lower weight class.

How many more CRAP fight names do you want?

You can't look at that list and say with a straight face that Cheatnello always fights the best. It's a god damn shame that people really think that.
      Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-26-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Are you just a liar? Who the **** says "LETS JUST BE HONEST" Then blatantly lies?

ROCKY FIELDING?
        AMIR KHAN?
        JAMES KIRKLAND?
        LIAM SMITH?
        ALFREDO ANGULO?
        JOSESITO LOPEZ?
        SHOT KERMIT CINTRON?
        SHOT MOSLEY????
        JOSESITO LOPEZ???!??! Who was brought up from a lower weight class.

How many more CRAP fight names do you want?

You can't look at that list and say with a straight face that Cheatnello always fights the best. It's a god damn shame that people really think that.
        So your ok with ggg fighting rolls and vanes? any one of the fighters you just listed is better than rolls or vanes. So... Yeah you're kind of fan boi status right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
          Canelo just shows how corrupt boxing is. It’s a shame how he has robbed GGG of his title and prances around like he actually legitimately won something. I believe he lost both fights with GGG and has been aworded numerous wins thruout his carreer he didn’t actually deserve. He is nothing more than a benefactor of a corrupt fake system
          Orrrr,and stay with me here,you are a mad hater boy. Maybe g can go fight the milk man since he already fight the taxi drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            That Joshua loss absolutely helps Canelo's negotiating powers imo...not sure how much flexibility he really has but whatever happens next for him and GGG will be interesting for sure
            I'm pretty sure the 3rd fight was in the contract so he shouldn't have any flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              Well if it were a choice between Smith, Saunders and GGG, at this stage of his career GGG might actually be the easiest option. I sense that’s not what GB have planned, more likely a couple of tomato cans coming up and served cold.
              Yeah I mean how pathetic if canelo fight bums like vanes and rolls next.

Comment

Good. Canelo just fought Jacobs, make Golovkin fight someone with a pulse first or tell him to go kick rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                  The smart money says that he's waiting on the results of the Andrade fight this weekend. You know he wants that unification.
                  I think you are right. If Andrade wins and if he wins easily or at a minimum doesn't get banged up, it should be Canelo v Andrade in September. If Canelo wins that one, we can expect him to fight in Mexico City in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackangel2019 View Post
                    Triple G fought canelo two times and both fights were rigged against GGG, Vegas is a hot spot for stealing fights..Triple G should of never faught Canelo in vegas now canelo has a problem giving GGG a trilogy..canelo had no belts when he faught triple GGG he was a bun than and is a scary bum now afraid to give my champ a third fight .
                    Who did they both fight last? Exactly, go home..

Comment

If you think boxing is that corrupt and Canelo, the current face of boxing, is undeserving, perhaps you should ditch boxing and do something else with your time. No sense in getting all a dither about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X