No announcement yet.

AJ suffered a panic attack before the fight according to his father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Wow. This no joke. Panic attacks are serious.

This just further cements my opinion that Hearn as AJ promoter and Hearn as DAZN investor/employee is an incredible conflict of interest that in the long run could be very detrimental. Ruiz could've seriously injured AJ.

If this happens again they need to cancel the fight immediately.

This is unconscionable.
    This is highstakes boxing. There was millions of dollars on the line and both AJs and Hearn’s reputation on the line. You man up and go out there and fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Being a coke head is now partying? I hear you, lol.

And Josh isn't super successful? I still don't get your point.

Did they have mental breakdown? Simple yes or no should suffice. Being successful has no bearing on the topic. It's about how the "struggle" didn't help them from having mental breakdown since you believe it cureth all.

A man who wanted to quit would've stayed down after the 2nd KD. But I saw a man who was obviously concussed but kept fighting and getting up though his legs were gone from the 3rd rd. That's a warrior. He thought he would get the 2nd wind but it never came. HE DIDN'T QUIT.

Honestly, I would've preferred if he had stayed down after the 2nd KD in the 3rd round. And that would've saved him all the unnecessary punishment he took whilst trying to fight with his legs gone. Legs were gone and there was no sting in his punches. So there was no point unless he was jabbing and not engaging.
      Bruh he could of went toe to toe and Ko’d Ruiz but he froze up he ain’t built like that you didn’t see wilder quit when Ortiz almost KO’d him.

Comment

• No and just no.

Ruiz was thebetter man , accept that

Comment

• I guess that would explain his odd behavior after the fight. Never seen a guy that happy after losing a fight that big.
          Yes he’s fought in front of bigger crowds but not with this type of hype. He’s at a sold out MSG, a Mecca of boxing. He has the pressure of trying to cross over into mega star status and has the pressure of helping build the DAZN platform.
          I’ll wait until someone close to AJ confirms this but there are some credible signs.

Comment

• Why are people trying to apply logic to panic attacks? Anxiety disorders really don't care if you've fought in front of 90,000 people before.

Comment

• Lol

Such bs

People will believe anything in order to make hearn look bad

The hearn hate is strong

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                Why are people trying to apply logic to panic attacks? Anxiety disorders really don't care if you've fought in front of 90,000 people before.
                Yeah, it's kinda dumb. He is most aware of all the money he would lose or gain and how he is feeling and thinking, but boxing fans are a tough breed who have no fear or problems behind their computers.

They all have doctorates in clinical psyhcology and nutting up and other manly things..

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

Turns out this story originates from a supposed quote by Peter Fury, which he has confirmed is fake. Also that story was posted on a parody John Fury twitter account

To be fair it's a fairly believable story.
                  It's some not all. But some of the u.k. fans trolling online causing chaos and trying to spin this anyway that they can. This has gotten all out pathatic. The guy got knocked smooth out and stopped. Get over it. It shows how sad this is. Fans pretending to have talked to Joshua's father? Even pretending to be Peter fury? Laced up just posted a vid of a fan turning himself into a dr and diagnosing ajs supposed sickness. Now what I can say is.....he looked more nervous then usual, he's in America for the first time. Having to follow up wilders knock out pleasing the public here not in the u.k.it made him very very nervous. Nothing more. But people are taking this and spinning it like Joshua was in his dressing room on the floor having a blow out panic attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    He was not mentally fragile in any of his defeats, there was no mental fragility evident when he fought Buster Douglas, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield 'Or Even when he fought Danny Williams & Kevin Mcbride' he was injured vs Williams and still went out swinging like a wounded Tiger

It is myth that he was mentally fragile, Buster Douglas stated 'Not at any point in the fight, did I see any quit within Mike Tyson's eyes'.
                    So you know better than Teddy Atlas? Funny how everything with Mike Tyson came crumbling down after Cus died and he wasn't able to get him ready mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I would have believed it if he didn't walk out in front of 90k fans in hhis 18th fight at the national stadium in front of the world like he owned the place, got off the deck and won by KO against an ATG.

You sound like you want him to be mentally weak and that's why you're posting sources from people who's twitter pic is an egg.
                      90k in the UK, his comfort zone, ain't ****. The stakes were not as high as they were for this event. That event was for the belts.

This event was him being forced to fight in the US by Eddie & DAZN. Did you see the video I posted earlier of John Skipper not being thrilled with the idea of AJ fighting in the UK and saying you have to make it here in America?

The pressure of him carrying the Matchroom USA/UK empire.

The pressure of outshining Wilder on his own turf.

He never wanted to be here. He never wanted to be anything more than a big fish in a small pond.

Eddie said AJ is happy the pressure is off of him. He's not built to handle it.

And if you ever been thru some real life **** you could see it to

Comment

Working...
                      X