No announcement yet.

Canelo groupies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo groupies

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.

Canelo doesn't even fight like mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
      It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.
      His fans are shocking, similar to Floyd or Pac fans who are overly obsessed. You’re always gonna get that with superstars tbh.

Comment

you could've just said that DAZN is 19.99 a month (Cancel Any time) or $99.99 for the whole year for more than 1000 fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          you could've just said that DAZN is 19.99 a month (Cancel Any time) or $99.99 for the whole year for more than 1000 fights!
          That would have worked out better than my reply to them. All I did was tell them that I think he had her beat in their lust for Canelo's dick.

Comment

You should have changed seats.

Comment

Casuals love winners. Let them have their moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Casuals love winners. Let them have their moment.
                So true! There's a reason why I always think that you deserve POTY.

Comment

Yep, every single Nelo fan is a newbie and/or wants to sleep with him.

So says a fight fan who didn't get his way

Comment

You're really no better than the dick suckers. You're just at the opposite extreme. You have just as much integrity as those dick suckers do. Which is none.

Comment

Working...
                    X