Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Attributes Abstinence To Newfound Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a reason old school fighters used to live and die by this belief. Go a few weeks without sex and wanking off and you feel like an animal.

Comment

I heard this is how some people get through collich.

Comment

in interviews he was saying its his new S&C that he using.

Comment

So hes no longer taking it up the @ss.....good for him. Now stop plucking your eyebrows, maricon!

Comment

Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
            He’d still get bruised up by Porter. An aged Pacquiao would overwhelm him. Thurman? He has a good chance
            He beat Porter, ..he will ko Pac, Thurman won by the skins of his stachels,(I felt Swift won) but Thurman won where it matters..the judges cards..same can be said of the Porter match, but everyone know Garcia won.

Pac 7, 8 years ago beat him to a pulp, that's a fact. This Pac would just be a competitive money grab on the behalf of Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              So hes no longer taking it up the @ss.....good for him. Now stop plucking your eyebrows, maricon!
              Cuffy!! WHAT ARE YOU 12?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                in interview1s he was saying its his new S&C that he using.
                When are you having another radio show??

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                  Many a forum poster could be professional boxers, then.
                  Sh^t the Sugar Ray Robinson of not having sex is probably a forum regular.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    He beat Porter, ..he will ko Pac, Thurman won by the skins of his stachels,(I felt Swift won) but Thurman won where it matters..the judges cards..same can be said of the Porter match, but everyone know Garcia won.

Pac 7, 8 years ago beat him to a pulp, that's a fact. This Pac would just be a competitive money grab on the behalf of Swift.
                    I like Danny but he loses to all the top welters. Thurman (again), Porter (again), Crawford, Spence, and even old ass PacMonster beat him. He's good enough to be competitive and go the distance but will lose to all of them.

Comment

He looks great vs an average joe. Lost to Thurman and Porter. He can’t beat Bud or Spence. He is never going to be the top dog at WW, he doesn’t have the skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X