Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Not Done at World Title Level, I'll Get Another Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, you won't. stop while you still have (apparently) no brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
      The only championship belt he'll get called for is the one Charlie zelenofh has and Charlie would probably knock him out haha
      Dunno Charlie was 240-0 last I checked, but he has that UBF (Useless Boxing Fakes?) belt Amir might like on his wall.

Comment

He's right, he will.

He's perfect fodder for champion boxers.

He's got a name and a weak chin, which will make him perfect for fighters & promoters who want a patsy who's not threat to upset a cashcow.

Comment

Khan is one of those blokes who will get many fight offers for millions and he lives the high life so will definitely be back. Don't understand why so many people still pay to watch the bum

Comment

Publicity is apparently everything in the US, it turned Khan from a has been into a title contender so, just like Bum Broner, he probably will get some good fights now.

Comment

I'm Not Done at World Title Level
              Yes you are, khanvas

I'll Get Another Shot
              sadly, yeah, that's very likely

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                cant believe its taken this long.
                So correct ..............

Comment

I know I was hard on him before because he was to ****y for his own good but after seeing him take a beating like he did and go out the way he did I kinda felt sorry for him.no boxer should go out like that I hope he redeem himself in his next fight but keep the ****yness to a minimum pal lol

Comment

Wow boxing scene don't let you say the C word for arrogance that's weird

Comment

I think Khan and AB are both gate keepers, who aren’t worthy of title fights at this point. Hopefully Khan will fight Brook next, but I think he’s scared of losing to his hometown rival. If Khan doesn’t go at Brook next, then AB would be a good choice. Khan’s activity and speed could get the win, and AB could win off of one good counter punch. The battle of the delusional greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X