No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez reminds me of Broner 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Both hyped up only difference is broner was a 3 time world champ before getting his handed to him. There was more hype on broner but teofimo beat no one and is already talked about as a p4p fighter. Shocking. I've never seen a prospect hyped up so much.
    - -Heh, Heh, you just DUMB 00.00.

Boner P4P, eh?

Heh, heh...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      yeah if only lopez's amateur pedigree was given as a reason as to why he was gifted a title shot in his 2nd pro fight and then his lack of pro experience was used as an excuse as to why he lost that fight
      He had 1 fight against a welterweight, who punched him in the nuts the whole fight. He wasn't gifted a title shot, he was thrown to the wolves and robbed. Keep hating.

Comment

Me too, if he even might be able to do anything that Broner has achieved. The kid is not even ranked in the top 30 and talks like he is big business. A clout chaser, a nobody whose best win is Magdalenos unknown twin brother. Sitting ringside at Lomas fight and claiming he didnt watch it and then actually said he doesnt need Loma for his career. Already starting with the excuses too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          He had 1 fight against a welterweight, who punched him in the nuts the whole fight. He wasn't gifted a title shot, he was thrown to the wolves and robbed. Keep hating.
          please tell me you aren't that dumb

"thrown to the wolves"?!?!?!? hahahahaha wow...like he didn't want that fight?!?!?!?! hahahahaha wow....this is what its come to in 2019 huh? we really have people out here this blind and dumb running around pretending to be normal

Comment

Nah he’s elite level talent IMO. He’s far better than Broner.

He’s not elite yet though. Still has a lot to learn but so far so good.

Comment

He reminds me a mix of young Berto n young Danny Garcia, Berto the explosiveness n speed

Comment

lets face it...most loma superfans are threatned by the prospect of him fighting lopez
                Lopez fought 12 nobodies, and now all of a sudden he's ready for Loma? Why are morons like you trying to get a prospect in the ring with a guy who's arguably p4p #1?

theyd rather him face overmatched guys that hes 40-1 favorites over....
                Lopez would be overmatched too. Those cans that he fought won't prepare him for someone of Loma's caliber. You've fallen for the eye test.

which is no surprise seeing as how they all championed golovkin fighting welterweights and dom wades in favor of taking on a challenge....all in the name of paper belts he didn't need anyway in order to validate himself!
                Jacobs and Canelo didn't wanna fight GGG until he was like 35 and looked bad against Brook. As for Brook, well that fight wouldn't have happened if Euwank didn't run from the contract.

Comment

Lopez seems to have alot more substance to his game in my eyes. Broner was just a weight bully who overwhelmed the smaller foes. There wasnt much method to his approach.

With Lopez I see alot of technique and subtle skills. I know he hasnt fought anybody but sometimes Eyeball test is good enough and I believe he will achieve far more than broner.

Comment

please tell me you aren't that dumb

"thrown to the wolves"?!?!?!? hahahahaha wow...like he didn't want that fight?!?!?!?! hahahahaha wow....this is what its come to in 2019 huh? we really have people out here this blind and dumb running around pretending to be normal
                    He literally had 1 fight on his record going in against Salido. I don't care how amazing his amateur career was, professional boxing is a whole other ball game. He wasn't ready for what he encountered, and learned from his experience. You're a complete hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      Lopez fought 12 nobodies, and now all of a sudden he's ready for Loma? Why are morons like you trying to get a prospect in the ring with a guy who's arguably p4p #1?

Lopez would be overmatched too. Those cans that he fought won't prepare him for someone of Loma's caliber. You've fallen for the eye test.

Jacobs and Canelo didn't wanna fight GGG until he was like 35 and looked bad against Brook. As for Brook, well that fight wouldn't have happened if Euwank didn't run from the contract.
                      who did loma beat in the pros to get a title shot in his 2nd fight? again....you are missing the point.....yes I know all we have is the eye test on lopez so far...I agree

but I bet, aside from tank and mikey, lopez would be the slimmest underdog against loma than anyone else in the weight class...and there would be a reason for that.......

don't go telling me lomas amateur career made him worth of a title shot in his 2nd fight.....because everyone has used his "lack of pro experience" as a reason he didn't win that said fight

Comment

Working...
                      X