Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell vs. Jose Uzcategui Rematch in Play For January 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell vs. Jose Uzcategui Rematch in Play For January 27

The expected rematch between super middleweights Andre Dirrell and Jose Uzcategui is being targeted for January 27, according to promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, who handle Uzcategui. The initial fight took place on May 20, for the interim-IBF world title, but the contest ended in a disqualification after Uzcategui landed a knockout punch that caught Dirrell after the bell and put him down. Dirrell informed the referee that he was unable to continue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dirrell won't have his uncle to hide behind this time. He should be out cold by the 6th round.

Comment

Wasted talent Andre gets knocked out

Comment

I got Dirrell winning by decision

Comment

Dirrell can redeem himself here.

Comment

Puzssy fighter pusszy uncle

Comment

Jose Uzcategui vs. Leon Lawson , with Andre Dirrell working his uncle's corner.
              A mini documentary pre-fight hype video of the sucker punch , Jose being carried away in a stretcher & the uncle fleeing the scene of the crime + the warrant for the arrest being issued and the training prior to their fight etc.
              Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 11-24-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I want Andre to win this fight but after what his uncle did I think that motivates Jose to win by KO. Andre best chance is to hope Jose comes in out of control swinging wild so he'll be able to counter. But otherwise I think Jose stops him.

Comment

Uzcategui was the superior fighter in the first affair. He's younger, fresher, stronger and will show that yet again in this fight.

Comment

Uzcategui to win by KO again

Comment

Working...
                    X