No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #28 - Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It's like theGame aint fun no more. Folks I new like -MEGA-, [MENTION]BrometheusBob[/MENTION], NC Uppercut,[MENTION] A.K[/MENTION], etc. They all fell out; they went off track; they got distracted. Now, they are like crack fiends and dopeheads on the roadside. They still play the game(similar to how the dopeheads are still alive) but they have no chance at success.
    MEGA once said I was playing/living the game boring. He said I should have tired some of what he got but declined. I held firm to what I believe was right and I happy to say that I am still in the game.
    Suck my dick!

Did you vote yet, or are you still waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Suck my dick!

Did you vote yet, or are you still waiting?

Waiting until the weigh and waiting to watch some past fights. Have you vote already?

Comment

1 judge is neutral , 1 from new zealand and 1 is terry o'connor who parkers promoter said is peter furys cousin

Comment

Haven't seen much of Fury to decide yet . Anyone got a scouting report to save me some YouTube time ?

Comment

FrankieClutch 1x

Comment

Neither Parker is the belt holder who had the fight scheduled on his turf, Huey said f you I'm going back to Britain and joey chased him and is fighting as champ on foreign soil. All types of degradation surround this fight. I'll vote double knockout both lose belt goes vacant.

Comment

Ordered the YouTube PPV last night for £14.99 via Paypal. Very happy to invest my money in Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Haven't seen much of Fury to decide yet . Anyone got a scouting report to save me some YouTube time ?
                  He moves around a lot. His movement is decent, but he also moves back in straight lines. Rudenko often had him against the ropes.

He is a clincher, similar to Klitschko, he throws a 1,2 and goes in for a clinch. When his opponent throws a combination, he stops the momentum by tying him up.
                  He doesnt want to exchange and is more about potshotting his way to victory.

Power is below average, because of him moving a lot, he potshots and doesnt put power in most of his punches. Most of his punches are jabs, but he occasionally throws a 1,2.
                  Never throws more than 2 punches.

He wins rounds, because he slows down the pace and lands his jab, but he doesnt win rounds clearly because he has 1) low workrate 2) no power to snap the opponents head

From my perspective, the most important factor is if he is allowed to clinch excessively.

Comment

The more of Parker I watch, the less impressed I am.

He has no head movement, his footwork is bad, and he has a habit of swinging with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      He moves around a lot. His movement is decent, but he also moves back in straight lines. Rudenko often had him against the ropes.

He is a clincher, similar to Klitschko, he throws a 1,2 and goes in for a clinch. When his opponent throws a combination, he stops the momentum by tying him up.
                      He doesnt want to exchange and is more about potshotting his way to victory.

Power is below average, because of him moving a lot, he potshots and doesnt put power in most of his punches. Most of his punches are jabs, but he occasionally throws a 1,2.
                      Never throws more than 2 punches.

He wins rounds, because he slows down the pace and lands his jab, but he doesnt win rounds clearly because he has 1) low workrate 2) no power to snap the opponents head

From my perspective, the most important factor is if he is allowed to clinch excessively.
                      Thanks for that . Pretty in-depth . I think I'ma go with Parker on this one . Maybe even a S/D ? They are in the U.K .

Comment

Working...
                      X