Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel sorry for Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel sorry for Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

The two that OJ allegedly hacked and slashed to death.

Do you feel sympathy for Nicole? Was she a poor mother who was the victim of an abusive relationship or dirty skank who ****ed every BBC in sight and rubbed it in OJ's face? It is hard to imagine someone being chopped up like Kung Pow chicken and them being completely blameless in the matter.

How about Ron Goldman? They say he was just a bellboy returning some glasses but I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if there was something more going on.

Your thoughts on these two supposed victims?

Supposed victims? They are two people that were murdered in cold blood. What the heck is wrong with you

Comment

OJ has said in private convos that Nicole brought the knife out from the kitchen.

Comment

They were divorced yet she was still taking money from him and living in his house while fuking other men.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          They were divorced yet she was still taking money from him and living in his house while fuking other men.
          Yeah that was true but the reason they got marital issues is cause OJ was out doing other things all the time from hooking up with other chicks, not spending quality time with her and the kids and the list goes on and on. It was both their faults, what OJ wasn't ready for was her sleeping with another dude especially one they both knew. That pushed him over the edge to kill her in cold blood. People forget the details of the murder, dude slashed her over and over like a bad 70's horror movie.

Of course I feel sorry for Nicole just because you cheat doesn't mean you get to get slashed in the neck and face by a looney toon. I mean how many of you mofos on this forum have cheated? I bet a lot doesn't mean some lunatic boyfriend should come and cut you up

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
            The two that OJ allegedly hacked and slashed to death.

Do you feel sympathy for Nicole? Was she a poor mother who was the victim of an abusive relationship or dirty skank who ****ed every BBC in sight and rubbed it in OJ's face? It is hard to imagine someone being chopped up like Kung Pow chicken and them being completely blameless in the matter.

How about Ron Goldman? They say he was just a bellboy returning some glasses but I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if there was something more going on.

Your thoughts on these two supposed victims?
            If that is truly what you think then you're a moron. Psychopaths and sadists exist. They sometimes dice people up for no reason at all.

Comment

No, no, no

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              If that is truly what you think then you're a moron. Psychopaths and sadists exist. They sometimes dice people up for no reason at all.
              I am not moran.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                Op is black. If you visit worldstshiphop some of them think like that based on their comments. Like it's ok for a black person to hurt a Caucasian.

Look at worldstarhihop and if a video involves a white person getting hurt or killed, many of them enjoy it.

Comment

There is no action that is without consequence. The problem is, people often feel that it's their right to decide the severity of said consequence.

Should OJ have just let things play out like they did? Should he have just beaten the **** out of them? Was stabbing them like that justified? Should he have been the original Shane Mosely?

Personally, I don't particularly have an opinion on it either way.

Comment

She was banging all sorts of dudes and OJ was probably on roids and his brain probably was all messed up from football.

Comment

Working...
                    X