Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ward vs kov 2 is less than a month away, there was more talk before finalized, WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ward vs kov 2 is less than a month away, there was more talk before finalized, WHY?

Just saying...its been real quiet and everyone had something to say before it was official

i guess the krusher klan is waiting of the fight to be over to crawl from under their rock

Hence the comedic statements "...are not real boxing fans"

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Just saying...its been real quiet and everyone had something to say before it was official

i guess the krusher klan is waiting of the fight to be over to crawl from under their rock

you are preoccupied with race and contribute to the toxicity of boxingscene. everybody knows it and nobody takes you seriously.

i expect fully that you'l claim i'm racially motivated and a ward hater

there's very little talk of this fight because both promotors are woefully unequipped to build a PPV. say what you want about alvarez, but he's very well promoted and constantly in the eye of the media. it is up to the promotors to release information, conduct press conferences and stage media releases, and generate compelling material that sells fights. kovalev speaks almost no english and andre ward is a self centered ******* with the personality of a bucket of spit.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you are preoccupied with race and contribute to the toxicity of boxingscene. everybody knows it and nobody takes you seriously.

i expect fully that you'l claim i'm racially motivated and a ward hater

there's very little talk of this fight because both promotors are woefully unequipped to build a PPV. say what you want about alvarez, but he's very well promoted and constantly in the eye of the media. it is up to the promotors to release information, conduct press conferences and stage media releases, and generate compelling material that sells fights. kovalev speaks almost no english and andre ward is a self centered ******* with the personality of a bucket of spit.
        Add to that, that it seems when they do have an event to promote this fight, one of the other doesn't want to show up. If the fighters aren't interested enough to promote their fight, don't expect the public to be interested either.

Comment

race bait thread.. Just another day at NSB..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Canelo vs Golovkin was announced.

Comment

can't get up for the fight. cus you know only 1 guy wants to box. the other guy is going to double leg, single leg, upperbody clinch, underhooks, holding and hitting his way through at least half the fight.

it's a bore to watch a man this relentlessly ****sexual.

if you're into aggressive man hugging. Ward's your man.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                can't get up for the fight. cus you know only 1 guy wants to box. the other guy is going to double leg, single leg, upperbody clinch, underhooks, holding and hitting his way through at least half the fight.

But you could get up for claiming Ward was ducking. Why do that if you weren't interested in the fight?

Comment

As per usual all they want is someone to be afraid of certain fighters..and once the fighter shows no fear they shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

so now you went from he will never fight him to making excuses on how he will win AGAIN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X