Arlovski vs Barnett

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlovski vs Barnett

I'm probably the last Andrei fan left.... Can't wait still.. Andrei KO 2

Plus Alexander Gustaffson is returning as well.

Andrei has some of the best TDD ever and never been submitted, totally superior boxing skills to catch wrestler Barnett who doesn't have the skills or power to crack Arlovski's chin even. Hopefully it goes down the way it looks on paper.

Comment

I like Barnett here,Arlovski is not as physically as strong and will need a k.o to win which he is far from is best these days,Barnett will still be relevant in grappling and can finish off Arlovski which im assuming he does. Barnett has beat Kharitonov and the likes of Rizzo who both are as good as strikers as Arlovski not to long ago. Barnett slipped up against the larger guys Rothwell and Browne, I don't think he does it in this match against the smaller Arlovski.

In the last 8 years or so Arlovskis most notable grappler he faced was Mir in a fight I think he lost,he hasn't fought many submission artists besides Mir and Werdum.......and I think Arlovski is the more one that has to worry about getting hit flush. Im not particularly a Barnett fan but.....

Barnett by 3rd round sub.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-31-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Barnett's fighting IQ has always seemed poor to me & its gotten worse as of late so I don't even trust him to fight the best strategic fight here. That said I feel this is almost a guaranteed KO for Arlovski. Arlovski gots that crazy ass power that can take out anyone on any particular night if he lands that right punch & I think Barnett will end up walking right into it sooner or later. Probably doesn't get past the 1st round, for sure won't get past the 2nd round.

Comment

Working...
        X