Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever been caught wanking or caught someone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea my dad walked in on me one time and i just stared at him and started going faster....He just turned and walked away

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Yea my dad walked in on me one time and i just stared at him and started going faster....He just turned and walked away
      I was normally wanking my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        I was on my bed, must have been 14-15, arranged a couple of pillows to look like a lady, small pillow for head, slightly bigger pillow to resemble the body, two more pillows to resemble legs.

No pillows for arms, fock arms. Arms are for betas.

I sort of entangled the pillows toward the bottom and made a hole to create an orifice, a puss. Id sh@gg that puss.

I got on top of my bird, pulled my pants down and back then i would have been fantasizing about Jet from the Gladiators.

This is Jet

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1p6ngSqtuk

So i was pumping away, like a stud. Diq in and out. Enjoying my self, under neath the covers.

In the midst of sensation, i hear my dads voice.......what are u doing?

Errrr, wrestling,.....pinning my opponent

My dad lifted the cover, saw my diq inside Jet, shook his head and walked off.

Till this day at odd times i still feel weird around my dad at times. I get an odd feeling or vibe from him. Look at what he caught me doing!

All these years later i really think the truth was that my dad was butthurt that i was sh@gging Jet and not him.
        I laughed. Green Karma on the way.

Comment

Wanking off to ur ass?
          Yeah, I was looking at my ass in a long mirror and wanking over it. My dad walked in and caught me wanking over my own ass.

Comment

I swear.. Can't go a day without a **** thread popping up.

And yes, multiple times by multiple people

Comment

My brother and sister have walked in on each other a couple time. My brother and I just shut the door quick but my sister always just stood and watched until I seen her and yelled at her. She was my sister so I didn't mind but I wanted some privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I laughed. Green Karma on the way.
                Haha thanks.

True story though.

My wanking is calm now

Comment

Haha thanks.

True story though.

My wanking is calm now
                  Ouch how old u now I bet people in their 30's dobt wank as much.

But ahem Quarantine does wonders

Comment

Working...
                  X