No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "George Groves is going to suffer!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
    Why are poor young white Brits always in addidas, some hoody/cover? They out to nick someone?

Trying to understand the culture here.
    They're Chavs.

Comment

Nice find....must give Talk Sport more of a whirl as they do back boxing!

I am not sure where the fight is heading with you to be honest.....there's a compelling case for both men and that's what makes it a classic.

But this time round Froch is not going to be the rabbit in the headlights in the pre-fight build-up; looking surprised and disgruntled by George's attitude and sheer swagger.

He's going to come right at Groves and challenge him on every front and it will get very tasty indeed; when Froch takes a dislike to someone and feels disrespected then he goes back to his tough upbringing of chucking people out of his Mum's pubs in the East Midlands. Froch can play the hardcase because he's been there and done that.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
        Froch is 37 he is not going to get better after a beating like that, Groves can however improve from the first fight he is a young man who will be full of confidence and this time not be hearing boos when he enters the ring. Groves wins this one big in my opinion.
        I dont know man. GG hit Carl Froch with everything he had and could not put him away. I think his biggest chance (the first round of the last fight) has come and gone.

Still very good fight but.

Comment

Working...
        X