Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs George Groves 2, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..sigged...........

Comment

i think groves needs to put froch on his arse early again to stand a chance of winning. he swept the first half of the first fight mainly due to froch still being groggy from the knock down in the first round. once froch's head cleared and legs steadied he started looking the more dangerous man.

Comment

Froch late KO.

Comment

Froch knocks out ugly boy within 5.

Comment

I fancy Groves to stop him early. Froch is a slow starter, ridiculously vulnerable to those right hands and Groves knows he has the speed and power to seriously hurt him.

The more I think about it, the more I think it was actually the referee who robbed Froch that night. Groves is clearly someone who has the style and ability to give Froch real problems and time is on Groves side at this point, and the referee denied him the chance of a clean, conclusive finish.

Comment

Unless Froch is on Peds, he's gotta be slowing down by now.

It'll be a real cracker thats for sure. I think Froch Groves was FOTY.

Comment

I voted groves points win, but I wouldn't rule anything out. Both are capable of stoping the other, this is going to be a great fight

Comment

I don't think groves blasts froch the same way as the last fight but puts a good ass whooping on him till froch catches him with a flurry.

Comment

Groves by KO/TKO

Comment

Groves has the blue print to beat Froch, Froch should avoid him !

Groves is going to win in impressive fashion

Comment

Working...
                      X