Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a real bitch move, and ultimate level of disrespect to a Mexican legend in JMM.

Comment

• JMM was setting traps for manny the whole fight and manny put his foot or should I say his chin into one of the traps!!!

HBO would have been better off if they had just credited Juan like manny did, they both deserve credit for a fight like that just like Hagler and Hearns!!!

Lampley and Merchant are past there use by dates!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Well what to do? Heredia admitted in public he has 20 undetectable PEDs if mixed together will do wonder to anybody. Definitely Marquez didnt hire Heredia for nothing. Even if he did not take those 20 undetectable PEDs, the mere association of this guy will be tainted everything Marquez worked so hard.
        Right but Nonito Donair and Andrew Ward who BOTH work with the coward Conte get no such treatment from HBO. HBO is a joke! I'm glad showtime has been taking over boxing over the last two years.

Comment

• Oh what a turn of events on this board and with the general populace. Now PEDs is an issue and the commission's tests just aren't cutting it. Half the people b*tching in here now were singing a different tune just a couple years ago. Did I miss something?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Oh what a turn of events on this board and with the general populace. Now PEDs is an issue and the commission's tests just aren't cutting it. Half the people b*tching in here now were singing a different tune just a couple years ago. Did I miss something?
            Pactards will be Pactards.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Pactards will be Pactards.
              You do realize that goes for both sides?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Half the people b*tching in here now were singing a different tune just a couple years ago. Did I miss something?
                I think most people just wanted to see that fight regardless of any PEDs.

The fact is that commission testing is useless, that's just a fact. Floyd's version of Olympic testing doesn't do much either.

Boxing and sports in general will never implement proper testing because it's too expensive and most importantly it gets in the way of everybody making money. Even in cycling and the Olympics there are ways to cheat and people willing to cover up information. Steroids are here forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                  I think most people just wanted to see that fight regardless of any PEDs.

The fact is that commission is testing is useless, that's just a fact. Floyd's version of Olympic testing doesn't do much either.

Boxing and sports in general will never implement proper testing because it's too expensive and most importantly it gets in the way of everybody making money. Even in cycling and the Olympics there are ways to cheat and people willing to cover up information. Steroids are here forever.
                  We all wanted to see the fight. And one side actually signed a contract to make it happen. The other side didn't end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    Allegations of PED use by JMM started WEEKS before the fight. A 39 year old fighter who has taken years of abuse to his body shows up in the easily best shape in his life at the highest weight class he's fought at is sure to bring up red flags. Add in who is trainer is and you have very well reasoned suspicions.

As for HBO protecting Donaire and Ward. Neither fighter in all likelihood is going to bring them a single PPV buy. Marquez will likely fight Pacquiao again and that would do them close to 1.5 million PPV buys.
                    allegation based on NO EVIDENCE. The only assumption they made was that he hired a coach that was tied to steroids. Same charge Ward can be charged with. All of a sudden no one can gain muscle without steroids. Before Mayweather brought these steroid accusations every said he was just using it as an excuse. Now everyone wants to accuse everyone of steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                      allegation based on NO EVIDENCE. The only assumption they made was that he hired a coach that was tied to steroids. Same charge Ward can be charged with. All of a sudden no one can gain muscle without steroids. Before Mayweather brought these steroid accusations every said he was just using it as an excuse. Now everyone wants to accuse everyone of steroids.
                      And Ward got some flack for Conte. So did Donaire, why else you think he's doing this year round OST? This Memo is a lot shadier than Conte though, who did time and "seems" reformed.

Comment

Working...
                      X