No announcement yet.

I've never seen such a talented prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    In all fariness to Donaire, he supposedly injured his hand in the Vasquez fight. However, the fact that he's coming out of his fights marked up is not a good sign. I know, this is boxing, but a guy rated so highly should have better/more responsible defense.
    sergio had a busted nose againsts "darren f0cking barker" man and was rated # 3

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      sergio had a busted nose againsts "darren f0cking barker" man and was rated # 3
      He sure did, that's what happens when someone exploits your irresponsible/leaky defense by jabbing behind a high guard. I'm a firm believer that if you have a good defense, use it, regardless of the quality of your opposition. Irresponsible defense is a flaw that any level of opponent can take advantage of.

Comment

• He's got some of the best footwork I have ever ever seen. Like he makes you want to get up and practice your footwork immediately. With success comes hatred though. Let them speak...he will prove them wrong himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          He sure did, that's what happens when someone exploits your irresponsible/leaky defense by jabbing behind a high guard. I'm a firm believer that if you have a good defense, use it, regardless of the quality of your opposition. Irresponsible defense is a flaw that any level of opponent can take advantage of.
          oh i agree, but you made it sound like you should'nt get marked up if your p4p material in your previous post which is pure BS to me...

Comment

Working...
          X