• Money talks!!!

Floyd couldnt of said it any better!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      WOW I cant believe manny is ducking this dude.Manny acting like a
      str8 up puto.
      fixed......

Comment

• LOL glad that he called out Guerrero for what he is, a nobody in boxing circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          Mayweather should set up a public conference or some sort of series of televised statements saying this sorta thing...really laying into Team Pacquiao and making it clear how much he wants the fight.

He needs to continue doing what he's doing on as large a scale as possible...really up the ante on these guys and force them to fight. Really change public opinion of Pacquiao and his people.
          Well, that is unfortunate, because Mayweather will be forced to move on and select his May 5th opponent within the next few days.

Top Rank are well-aware of that, which is why they have disappeared

Comment

• Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
            What are you talking about? where were you when Martinez got a 2nd round KO on "sky scraper" Williams??? Where were you when Martinez gave the one sided beatdown to "hammer fisted" Pavlik??? Oh, wait, I just saw your record....you didnt know about boxing then....

Comment

• ..There you go Floyd...keep on tweeting, tweet tweet, until you are all boxed-in.
              Shooting down Canelo though is a bad move, seems like Khan, the ring runner are at the helm. Forget PacArum, they are just messing with you.

Comment

• Clown

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SO CALLED PFP BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. HAHAHAHAHA I'VE BEING SAYING IT ALL MY LIFE. THIS GAYFEATHER IS SO OVERRATED (AND SO IS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, UNCLE AN DAD). yOU'LL SEE THAT MARTINEZ WILL ACCEPT TO GO DOWN TO 150 BECAUSE HE IS DESPERETA TO MAKE SOME MONEY (THAT HE DESERVES ) BUT THEN ANOTHER EXCUSE WILL COME OUT OF THIS BLOBBER MOUTH AND THE FIGHT WONT HAPPEN. HAHHAHA 150 PNDS. IS THIS A NEW DIVITION IN BOXING? CAN ANY ONE OF THIS GAYFEATHER FANS TELL ME? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME OF THEIR KNOLEDGE BUT STILL ..... HAHAHAHAHA 150 PNDS nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• Nobody seen this guy anywhere???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                    Maybe Pacquiao is on "vacation" or "wants to spend time with his family".

LOOOOOOL at your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      lol at floyd and his tweet wars.

He need to up the ante. Tweet isn't confrontational enough, its actually kind of weak. Go to where Pac is (Phillipeans if you have to) and call him out in front of cameras. Make this really personal.
                      this right here (and I don't mean to offend/attack you at all) is a testament to how great Floyd is perceived to be and how much Pac is protected.

WHY oh WHY does Floyd have to take such lengths and SHOW the public how willing he is to fight? he has already made it nice and clear, I don't understand what else is there for him to do (besides make a desperate move and chase him around a la David Haye). FLOYD MAYWEATHER wants this fight. End of.

Mayweather is calling Pac out, straight up. It's clear as day. That's not enough?

Manny Pacquiao has been in hiding and that satisfactory?

Give me a break

Make the damn fight happen or STFU and have Manny fight another shell of a fighter, Bob "the builder".

**** makes me ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X