Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Tommy Hearns and Mayweather sr. are going to have a exhibition match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Mayweather is going to take this really seriously and start trying to show boat and then Hearn gets serious and lays Floyd out cold.

Best fight of 2012 so far lol

I'll take the 5m bet. I have hearns
    Sig it.

Comment

Stream........?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Hearns is cherry picking...

he saw what the young lion Charlie Z did to Mayweather sr.

The only reason Sr isn't dead is because King Z held back. Had he hit him full force, he'd be in jail for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          The only reason Sr isn't dead is because King Z held back. Had he hit him full force, he'd be in jail for murder.

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff
          I dominated floyd mayweather sr. 0:04-0:08 i hit him with a series of 9 hard hooks that send him to the canvas. 0:10 his knee touches the canvas i saw the whole fight this angle different i was ahead on points clearly won beat the **** out of floyd mayweather jr’s dad. nobody can ever take this win away from me i was at 30% and still won in dominating fashion im the best to ever lace em up.

Thank God he was only @ 30%...... Mayweather would've literally been decapitated

Comment

Hearns by Holy War

Comment

Charlie z record 0-1
              ho! ho! ho! charlie z is on my naughty list

Comment

Sr. Is gonna train with Sylvester Stallon for this one. That defense will be on point.

Comment

Haha Mayweather Sr. reminds me of the guys you see in open gym (basketball)... You know, the ones that are like 52 y.o, but are so competitive on the basketball court that they get in fights, like there's NBA scouts in the gym or something.....

I like Mayweather Sr though; he's an average day to day guy people see everyday.

Comment

Working...
                  X