No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Dawson Ruling: Jutsice Was Served Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Dawson Ruling: Jutsice Was Served Today

LOS ANGELES - The holidays came early today for Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins when the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) overturned the decision that dealt the oldest champion in boxing history a controversial technical knockout loss to "Bad" Chad Dawson on October 15 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. The outcome of the hearing, which took place at the CSAC's regularly scheduled meeting, changed the TKO loss to a no decision on Hopkins' record, leaving no doubt that he is still the light heavyweight world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Days like this I feel proud to be American. Nothing better when sweet justice has been served.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Comment

**** hopkins, and **** this decision. Legal battle is the only way dude can beat Dawson at this stage. pathetic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Days like this I feel proud to be American. Nothing better when sweet justice has been served.
          your boy dont want none of dawson. dude straight b!tched out of a fight instead of demanding a rematch like a man he pulled this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
            your boy dont want none of dawson. dude straight b!tched out of a fight instead of demanding a rematch like a man he pulled this crap.
            Hopkins demanded a rematch right after the fight.

Dawson said No. Never.

Get your facts straight.

Comment

LOL. This is great.

Hopkins pwned and trolled the Boxing world. The rightful Champ back and I can retire my avatar now.

Comment

What the hell took so long? That's why the CAC has no credibility. They take forever to make a ruling that should have been made that night. They were just trying to protect that worthless ref.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Payback Is Not A PPV

If Dawson had shown any remorse or sportsmanship there would be a rematch.
                  B-Hop is old school. He will now punish the man where it hurts the most.
                  In his wallet.

The over turned decision was justified.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Man whhy u support hop...now he's trying to take Bute who is Ward's food...Hop needs to stay in his lane and fight dawson,...thats HIS food....Dont mess up Ward's money, and then say u refuse to fight Ward....if u wanna fight Bute, then u gotta fight Ward too so he doesnt get left out

Comment

Working...
                    X