No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Demarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs Demarco

Robert "the Ghost" Guerrero vs Antonio Demarco...

Basically, Robert Guerrero vs tough boxer, with a similar style, that isn't going to be shorter than him come fight night.

Demarco's not exactly p4p, but he's still pretty good. Guerrero isn't exactly a super flashy fighter. He's good, B level elite, but he's not very fast, or notably powerful.

I think this is a pretty competitive match-up...

What do u guys think...

(And try not to just say who u think would win, try to say how if u can)

Guerrero outboxes him and wins a UD.....9 rds to 3

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Robert "the Ghost" Guerrero vs Antonio Demarco...

Basically, Robert Guerrero vs tough boxer, with a similar style, that isn't going to be shorter than him come fight night.

Demarco's not exactly p4p, but he's still pretty good. Guerrero isn't exactly a super flashy fighter. He's good, B level elite, but he's not very fast, or notably powerful.

I think this is a pretty competitive match-up...

What do u guys think...

(And try not to just say who u think would win, try to say how if u can)
      Guerrero is VERY underrated(mostly due to his inactivity). He would box circles around Demarco just like Linares did but his face would hold up and not breakup as easy. Demarco is a lightweight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
        Guerrero is VERY underrated(mostly due to his inactivity). He would box circles around Demarco just like Linares did but his face would hold up and not breakup as easy. Demarco is a lightweight anyway.
        no. guerrrero is underrated becuase he has not done anything special to be held in high regard. he does look good but vs guys who are not that good.
        having said that, i dont think guerrero is better (skilwise ) than linares .

Comment

Working...
        X