No announcement yet.

Was At Roscoe's Today. Wow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    so it was my first time at roscoe's today. i had LORD HARVEY shiet was good. as i sat there a black guy next to me saw me wearing my 3 stars and a sun shirt. he said "hey i know that logo ur from where pacquiao is from huh?" i said, yes. he smiled at me and told me that pacquiao is a great fighter but he should fight mayweather rather than "those other dudes." according to him. i never asked them who cause i was too busy eating. so he said "pacquiao should fight mayweather and as a black man i fawking hate mayweather right now. he got skills but he is just scared. he says pacquiao is easy work but then he demands all this bullshiet. if i would get gazillion dollars to fight someone i don't care. if he don't think it's easy he wouldn't have said pacquiao is easy work anyway. he should have just said that hey maybe we can take tests. that's it but instead he talked trash right away and look at what he got himself into? punk azz ni99a! know what im saying? you should be proud of pacquiao he got it good. he on top. mayweather i don't know. he got skills but now that there's this guy who can fight he goes into hiding."

he kept talking and i just kept nodding. funny that this black guy hates mayweather. i guess black guys like pacquiao more they like mayweather. by the way the guy is wearing some gym clothes and really got them muscles pumped. guess he was on peds.
    Its cause Pacquiao just started his Twitter account.. Thats increasing his fan base.

Comment

We have this debate everytime I'm at my barber shop and to be honest, the only brothas who hate on Pac are the ones who think black athletes are ALWAYS superior in every sport. They're usually the ones who discredit non black athletes no matter how good they are.

Comment

Props to the threadstarter for venturing to Roscoe's and for having a fine ass chick in his avi. As far as the dude at the restaurant, I'll just call him another uneducated, casual fan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Props to the threadstarter for venturing to Roscoe's and for having a fine ass chick in his avi. As far as the dude at the restaurant, I'll just call him another uneducated, casual fan.

yeah and the guys opinion doesnt count, hes not anywhere from asian. he doesnt know **** about boxing. hes a casual fan alright, who only likes entertaining fights.

Comment

Working...
            X