Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your two cents on Women's boxing? will we ever see a Women's PPV??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course i will always support my fellow lady fighters. I am a chick fighter and i'd love for people to support me and we women can fight with men because i have sparred with boys before and i've knocked a few out cold. It's just a myth that this society has created that women suck at sports and thats why men sports are msot watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
      I haven't ever watched women boxing and don't plan on it.
      Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
      It's boring. Ann Wolf is really a man. And all she had was that one fight where she clocked that lame ass tall girl. the only thing I want to see women fighting for is my ****. LOL
      Interesting.....honestly I didn't think we'd get much hate on the lady boxers from this forum...of coure only a few folks have gotten in the mix but so far I must say im pretty surprised on the poll results up to now....

Comment

Women can't box.

Comment

maybe too much to say hate, but i definately dont like it. its just wierd..
          only problem is that the best boxer of Norway is a woman. (the most recognized) so that sukks. kinda have to support her

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
            Of course i will always support my fellow lady fighters. I am a chick fighter and i'd love for people to support me and we women can fight with men because i have sparred with boys before and i've knocked a few out cold. It's just a myth that this society has created that women suck at sports and thats why men sports are msot watched.
            Umm....ok just FYI it's not a good idea to start with the whole "im a girl" thing....that's gonna get us into a bunch of flames.....so let's discard all that mess.....everyone here is a dude period....any "girl" claiming to be a girl with no prof is a dude.....ok now that we got that out of the way....

I agree that women can be pretty good at sports...that's why I would watch women box....but lets not kid ourselves....women are by nature physically not as strong as men....that is a fact....body mass muscle mass....it's just not the way it goes....that being said I don't see why women fighting women can't work....or competing against women can't be entertaining......but never men vs women thing...that would just be a circus act not worthy of paying attention to.....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
              maybe too much to say hate, but i definately dont like it. its just wierd..
              only problem is that the best boxer of Norway is a woman. (the most recognized) so that sukks. kinda have to support her
              Who is that???

Comment

I got no problem with women boxing. Do I want to watch it? Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
                  I got no problem with women boxing. Do I want to watch it? Of course not.
                  Of course....

Comment

Working...
                  X