Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think fedor can knock out james toney standing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think fedor can knock out james toney standing?

what do you think of toneys chances with fedor on the feet? do you think if fedor hit toney with the same punch he hit brett rogers with he would knock him out??

Toney would **** him up

Comment

He'd definitely knock him down.

Comment

yeah, that punch would stretch toney out on the canvas if fedor lands it flush... i think the big right that big shane carwin landed on manbearpig would do the same

Comment

fedor is too quick for him, james is like 42 years old. he would wear him down for a few minutes and then knock him out if he has to. otherwise he will obviously try to take him down and submit him

Comment

Roy Jones Jr., Evander Holyfield, Samuel Peter, Hasim Rahman, Toneys been in there wit some bangers, If Fedor lands the right shot flush he could ko toney but its not happening, Fedor standing up wit Toney, however old he is, would be like Toney hitting the ground wit Fedor in Sambo, anything can happen but in all likelyness Toney is a world champion boxer and while a lot is being made of his power, his power is actually overrated at heavyweight since he's a blown up cruiserweight/light heavyweight its his actual technical boxing thats being a bit overlooked.

Toney might sound like an idiot but in the cage standing wit Fedor he would pick Fedor apart wit technical boxing as opposed to looking for one haymaker.

I only say Fedor has a chance at knocking him out because the gloves are four ounces

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              i think the big right that big shane carwin landed on manbearpig would do the same
              That I agree totally with

Comment

fedor would have the power to knock toney out but he wouldnt be able to land flush enough with a big punch, toney is far too skilled and smart on his feet. fedor would have to take him down and submit him, which he would do rather easily i think.

on their feet it would be lights out for fedor though, nobody in mma is on the level of even just a fringe contender type (like toney) pro boxer as far as boxing goes. even a top boxer by mma standards like fedor would look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  Toney would **** him up
                  Get the fuck outta here with that **** kid Fedor would demolish Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                    Toney would **** him up
                    someone is a little delusional .

Comment

Working...
                    X