No announcement yet.

Urango & His Corner are ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urango & His Corner are ******s

I'm off to bed.Cant this guy throw some shots.How does he expect to win without landing anything.

Since when does moving forward with your head bowed like a cow score points.Never seen more dull people before and will never watch his fights ever.

urango is big for nothing... he didn't come to fight, just collect a check.

Comment

i take offense to that, his cutman is my cousin. it's not their fault urango was not on his weight and moving his head like a ******.

Comment

I noticed that he kept looking down at his feet winging hooks while Berto moved away to the side. I mean if you're expectting to land then you could at least look at the target.

Comment

I'm kind of trying to give him the benefit of teh doubt because you knew he was so outclassed even before the fight started. But he showed no type of desire at all at any time during the fight even when it was clear that he needed the KO and for someone who fights like he does at his best; that's just HORRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by toincito View Post
            i take offense to that, his cutman is my cousin. it's not their fault urango was not on his weight and moving his head like a ******.
            no disrespect to you or your cousin but this weight issue is overated sometimes.Urano is a big guy @ least let your hands go.This was the most boring fight I've ever seen.I liked watching his last fight against Ngunjou

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
              I'm off to bed.Cant this guy throw some shots.How does he expect to win without landing anything.

Since when does moving forward with your head bowed like a cow score points.Never seen more dull people before and will never watch his fights ever.
              LMAO

Funny ****.

Haven't seen the fight yet.

Comment

Working...
              X