Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canelo vs Golovkin 2 on Cinco de Mayo do better business than the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I think Canelo did start at 140, but he was like 15 back then. Floyd's mask just wants to make it seem like Canelo is a natural 140 lb. guy getting bullied by 160 lb. GGG.

Canelo at 140 was similar to Pac debuting at 108 or whatever. Both growing boys still.
    Ah, I see. Here comes the agenda. Haha.

Keepin it real as always, WW.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      You and I are in agreement, sir. GGG just wasn't unleashing like he usually does. That's the part that disappointed me the most. Of course, I figured this would happen, really. With Oscar involved, it was no surprise. It did rob us of a real fight, though. The rematch may be better but likely the same with Canelo SD or MD. Who knows? They may try to squeeze in a third fight. With GGG getting up there in age, they need the younger man to win and make them a lot more money. Makes sense. Screws the fans doe.
      so Golovkin and Alvarez trained together, choreographed 4-5 sequence missed combos on the ropes.... no wait they're psychic! Boxing's new style..

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        so Golovkin and Alvarez trained together, choreographed 4-5 sequence missed combos on the ropes.... no wait they're psychic! Boxing's new style..
        Nah.

GGG just agreed to hold back.

It makes sense.

Why make one-fight money when you can make two?

Comment

Nah.

GGG just agreed to hold back.

It makes sense.

Why make one-fight money when you can make two?
          why did he hold back against Ward? it could've been a series!

In order too:

Ward vs GGG @ 168
          Ward vs GGG 2 @ 164
          Ward vs GGG 3 @ 175

154-168 ez fomi!

Comment

In order too:

Ward vs GGG @ 168
            Ward vs GGG 2 @ 164
            Ward vs GGG 3 @ 175

154-168 ez fomi!
            They never fought.

Comment

They never fought.
              I know, hence ''agreed to hold back.''

as in GGG never fought outside his protected comfort zone by K2 and Abel. He agreed to their mgmt and paid for it

LiL'G is bozo of the year making a mockery of his legacy, when I insinuated posts on NSB that GGG should fight in Astana Expo 2017 making fun his tarps on HBO, low and behold a week later Dan Rafael starts to hype about the ''possibility'' or beneficial interest that GGG ''could'' unify in Astana with BJS...

duh...

hence the tarps. It's not like GGG never fought in Astana before..

it gets better doe..

He mocks his nationality only to exploit his own image for some mystical mexican fanbase which Abel started by using JCC's image..

JCC fanboys himself for a good 3 years praising Golovkin to then turn back on him when Nelo gives him a schooling.

don't worry guys, pat yourselves on the shoulder if you can see how stupid games are done by promotional companies or characters like Loeffler. Tom probably thought making profits in boxing was the same shıt as making profits in Malibu estates...

Rigo vs Loma is around the corner. a real purists match. I should be commended for making K2 mock the integrity of boxing fellowship..

again....failed real estate

Comment

Johnny thinks he can whip Canelo..,

GGG is a hype job bi-yoit--ish

Or bow wow wow....wan wan wan 3 G is a bish

Comment

In order too:

Ward vs GGG @ 168
                  Ward vs GGG 2 @ 164
                  Ward vs GGG 3 @ 175

154-168 ez fomi!
                  He didn't fight Ward because Ward said no when asked that question at a HBO conference.

Comment

You and I are in agreement, sir. GGG just wasn't unleashing like he usually does. That's the part that disappointed me the most. Of course, I figured this would happen, really. With Oscar involved, it was no surprise. It did rob us of a real fight, though. The rematch may be better but likely the same with Canelo SD or MD. Who knows? They may try to squeeze in a third fight. With GGG getting up there in age, they need the younger man to win and make them a lot more money. Makes sense. Screws the fans doe.
                    Yeah that's 100% true mate, in an ideal world G wouldn't of sold out as such and beat nelo more convincingly. But as you know money talks louder to some people then others. I do think golovkin is a warrior although at his age he is subtly looking to maximise earnings before the enivitable father time catches up completely.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      He didn't fight Ward because Ward said no when asked that question at a HBO conference.
                      So what was the fight weight agreed to in that HBO “conference?”

There’s YouTube footage of GGg in 2013 saying he would fight Ward at 164!!!

What was the date of this HBO “meeting.”

Sorry to put a toll on your theory

Comment

Working...
                      X