Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Blown Away By Treatment in The Motherland - Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    He legally changed his name to Gennulio Golovkinez.
    Watch your language!

Don't blame Mexico in having to pander to GGG because Canelo fights like a coward, ran away from GGG and didn't dare try to get passed GGG's jab and come forward...

Mexico needs an action-packed fighter to root for, and since Canelo doesn't fit the bill - GGG is here.

Mexico is pandering to GGG more so than vice versa - every athlete panders to fans - go see Floyd do it in the UK and to the Irish fans, etc. GGG is supposed to pander to fans, dumb ass - that's how business works.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Watch your language!

Don't blame Mexico in having to pander to GGG because Canelo fights like a coward, ran away from GGG and didn't dare try to get passed GGG's jab and come forward...

Mexico needs an action-packed fighter to root for, and since Canelo doesn't fit the bill - GGG is here.

Mexico is pandering to GGG more so than vice versa - every athlete panders to fans - go see Floyd do it in the UK and to the Irish fans, etc. GGG is supposed to pander to fans, dumb ass - that's how business works.
      What an idiotic justification. Remember all your Pacquiaoism and hate on Floyd... did PAC pander to Mexicans to sell the Marquez fights?

Mexico already got their justice seeing Marquez knock PAC the fug out!!! Remember??

Mexico produces champions and various styles for decades.

If you’re really a Lil’G fan (Pacboy) then ideally you’d support Kazakh fans not having a voice and being made to look like idiots by K2

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        What an idiotic justification. Remember all your Pacquiaoism and hate on Floyd... did PAC pander to Mexicans to sell the Marquez fights?

Mexico already got their justice seeing Marquez knock PAC the fug out!!! Remember??

Mexico produces champions and various styles for decades.

If you’re really a Lil’G fan (Pacboy) then ideally you’d support Kazakh fans not having a voice and being made to look like idiots by K2
        It's funny how idiots like to point out that GGG said he'd beat anyone from 154-168 - but you never hold the words of FLOYD against him. FLOYD SAID that he can beat GGG easily, but instead of fighting GGG even when the fight was offered at 154 where Floyd was Champ... Floyd opted for Maidana twice, Berto and McGregor..

Floyd and I quote: "I'D KICK TRIPLE G'S ASS!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          This is very well said. I saw canelo win the fight for this very break down of yours. Good job Sir
          Thank you , appreciate the positive feedback bro. Yeah that was some impressive stuff from CANELO he deserved & earned that victory.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            It's funny how idiots like to point out that GGG said he'd beat anyone from 154-168 - but you never hold the words of FLOYD against him. FLOYD SAID that he can beat GGG easily, but instead of fighting GGG even when the fight was offered at 154 where Floyd was Champ... Floyd opted for Maidana twice, Berto and McGregor..

Floyd and I quote: "I'D KICK TRIPLE G'S ASS!"
            GGg said he’d beat anyone at 154-168? Lol. Stop making up lies

GGg said fighting at those weights were “easy.”

Floyd has done 5 weights dummy. He reserves the right to say how he pleases.

GGg has the right to brag about weights? Guys like you need to post more, shows Pacquiaoists are dummies

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              He legally changed his name to Gennulio Golovkinez.
              lol...........

Comment

Stop searching excuses about the humanitarian things Golovkin did in Mexico

Polítical gain means you use very bit of proof to exaggerate what’s being presented. Where’s the footage of 77k fans chanting. It’s rather easy for today’s high school students that edit video to shoot this idea for upload as sports entertainment usually presents

HAshtag # common sense

“Humanitarian” visiting a sports stadium or helping Süleyman show pictures of his belt in cancer hospitals?

I mean... u can’t make this stuff up!!
                The Ring magazine said it all about his journey in Mexico and the humanitarian things. A prestigious magazine. You forgot his donation to the earthquake victims. The only thing I agree with you, I don't find a footage. There are other source in Since 1909 Boxing news, Azteca Sports news, Univision Sports about his journey to Mexico and the humanitarian things as well, to name a few. The only thing missing about the 77,500 fans chanting is the footage. Maybe he stood in the center of that stadium and the people only did applause and nothing more or maybe that happen really, that is something we don't know. Reason to not make assumption and start bashing Golovkin. I understand people don't like Golovkin and the political stuff of his team and Mauricio Suleiman, nevertheless, that thing don't discredit the humanitarian thing Golovkin did. For the note, Canelo also have my respect for all the humanitarian things he did in his own country in Mexico as well.
                Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 11-23-2017, 02:18 PM. Reason: corrections and add information

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  The Ring magazine said it all about his journey in Mexico. A prestigious magazine. You forgot his donation to the earthquake victims. The only thing I agree with you, I don't find a footage. There are other source in Since 1909 Boxing news, Azteca Sports news, Univision Sports, to name a few. The only thing missing about the 77,500 fans chanting is the footage. Maybe he stood in the center of that stadium and the people only did applause and nothing more or maybe that happen really, that is something we don't know. Reason to not make assumption and star bashing Golovkin. I understand people don't like Golovkin and the political stuff of his team and Mauricio Suleiman, nevertheless, that thing don't discredit the humanitarian thing Golovkin did. For the note, Canelo also have my respect for all the humanitarian things he did in his own country in Mexico as well.
                  here's an example of people using recording methods to benefit their image or hype for an event to come...

Comment

here's an example of people using recording methods to benefit their image or hype for an event to come...

I remember this video and I see again for the purpose of this conversation. The only similarities I see, is when Golovkin took photos with the players and the promotional thing about his fight with Jacobs in a sport event, similar to what happen in the recent Azteca Stadium. Now, the difference is that Golovkin did humanitarian things in Mexico, something very different. He did good things and in the process he promote himself to made a good image of him, something that is not bad and all boxers use those opportunities to promote himself and better his images. When Canelo did his humanitarian thing, he did the same. In other words, this is not something new. Please, stop looking justification to discredit something positive to the people of Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      I remember this video and I see again for the purpose of this conversation. The only similarities I see, is when Golovkin took photos with the players and the promotional thing about his fight with Jacobs in a sport event, similar to what happen in the recent Azteca Stadium. Now, the difference is that Golovkin did humanitarian things in Mexico, something very different. He did good things and in the process he promote himself to made a good image of him, something that is not bad and all boxers use those opportunities to promote himself and better his images. When Canelo did his humanitarian thing, he did the same. In other words, this is not something new. Please, stop looking justification to discredit something positive to the people of Mexico.
                      What are you talking about? What does any of that have to do with K2 making fake headlines about fans at the NFL game giving ggg a standing ovation and chanting Lil’G? And It was a 77k attendance not a 100k.

Ironically Jacobs been having a foundation for cancer stateside. Where’s GGG and his “humanitarian” press articles about his social responsibilities in Kazakhstan? he doesn’t even hype his own country. you should empathize for Kazakh boxing enthusiasts that can THINk, or its people that know about Golovkin and question why GGg is all pro Mexican verbatim, “I am true Mexican.... I like Mexican style.” Intellectuals from Kazakhstan would think GGg is a traitor and shames their pride.

What happened to “Kazakh thunder?”

Comment

Working...
                      X