Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Boxing Odds!!!!!!! Some Will Shock You!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    What is SB?
    Sports Bovada

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      GGG 5/1 favorite over Saunders. GGG 1.8/1 favorite over Canelo. GGG 3/1 favorite over Jacobs. The professional odds makers know GGG is still the best middleweight in the world even if the GGG haters on here wish so desperately that he wasn't. GGG will probably remain undefeated for a few more years. Get used to it.
      At the moment he is without a doubt #1 but the middlweight division is packet, everyone in the top 10 other than Lemieux posses a threat to Golovkin

1. G. Golovkin 37-1-1(33) WBC, WBA (Super), IBF, IBO
      2. S. Alvarez 49-1-2(34) Ring, Lineal
      3. J. Charlo 26-0(20) WBC Silver
      4. B. Saundrs 25-0(12) WBO
      5. D. Jacobs 33-2(29)
      6. D. Lemieux 38-3(33)
      7. S. Derevyanchenko 11-0(9)
      8. R. Murata 13-1(10) WBA (World)
      9. D. Andrade 25-0(16)
      10. A. Lee 35-3-1(24)

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        AJ looked so beatable in his last fight that he shouldn't be a 25/1 favorite to beat Parker who is better than Takam. AJ only averages about 25 punches a round. Parker averages about 60 punches a round and has never been knocked down. He has more than one chance out of 25 to win.
        I was thinking the same, I thought Joshua would be a favorite but not 25/1, maybe 9/1

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Joshua vs Wilder should be even, the first big punch will make the fight!
          I imagine where the fight takes place could be the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            What about the DeGale/Eubank odds and the Joshua/Parker odds
            DeGale vs Eubank Jr looks about right to me until Eubank Jr proves himself a little more at least. If he wins the WBSS then I expect they will close. I see improvement in Eubank Jr but Abraham & Yildirim couldn't be anymore made for him.

AJ/Parker is about right also I feel. I don't give Parker much of a shot either, a second tier guy that losses in a rather big way to any of the true top HWs (AJ, Wilder, Povetkin, Ortiz).
            I am really not convinced he'd even beat a Pulev type.

To me he is at or around the same level as Takam, he edged him but I feel Parker is stylistically an easier out than Takam for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
              I will bet you every single point that I have that the first big punch does not lead to a fight ending sequence.
              Actually if Wilder lands a 1-2 it's all over, and if Joshua can land a counter combo on the ropes it's over as well

Comment

he got a hometown decision, I guess some fighters forget the saying "you have to take it from the champ"
                No he didn't. Manny's contract was up and Arum has done this before. Lose the belt, resign, big arena. Venue has zero to do with fixing judges. They weren't hometown judges either. New York, Arizona, and Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I imagine where the fight takes place could be the difference.
                  Yeah the UK stoppages are just horrible, we got some corrupt people over here but Brook beat Porter and got a close decision win, I doubt that would happen in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    No he didn't. Manny's contract was up and Arum has done this before. Lose the belt, resign, big arena. Venue has zero to do with fixing judges. They weren't hometown judges either. New York, Arizona, and Argentina.
                    You're probably right, but doesn't change the fact that Horn didn't clearly win 7 rounds, and in a close fight the champ should keep his belt, look I had the fight either 7-5 or 6-6 in Manny's favor, I scored the ninth 10-8 because Horn was hurt, but I could see how Horn won but not 9-3 like the judges called it, it was close enough for the champ to keep his belt

Comment

You're probably right, but doesn't change the fact that Horn didn't clearly win 7 rounds, and in a close fight the champ should keep his belt, look I had the fight either 7-5 or 6-6 in Manny's favor, I scored the ninth 10-8 because Horn was hurt, but I could see how Horn won but not 9-3 like the judges called it, it was close enough for the champ to keep his belt
                      No he shouldn't. Maybe read this: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=762952

You can't score a 10-8 without a knockdown. Horn won a close fight and champs don't win when its close if they lost.
                      Last edited by McNulty; 11-20-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X