No announcement yet.

Is Turkey the lamest Boxing country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildman View Post
    Canada is pretty lame considering the population and how popular boxing is there. There are good fighters based there, but rarely is there an elite native Canadian.
    Canada is one of the most underpopulated countries on earth

dont let the size of the country fool you

most of the country is a frozen wasteland and nobody wants to live there

on topic

China is way more pathetic, boxing wise

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      He pretends to be a Turk but he's really a murican bruva.
      Idk, he’s either autistic or English isn’t his first language.

Comment

Germany has a big turkish population and there are many turkish/turkish descended people training in the boxing gyms i have been too.

I dont want to make inferences about the whole population, but many turkish guys have a very aggressive boxing style, but dont bother to polish their skills to compete at a higher level. Many of them are fighting very emotional and get angry pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I try ;

Check to see if you can find a documentary called "O Grande Campeao" it should be on YouTube. I have the DVD and it has subtitles options.

He was sublime. I think he had the best overall form of any fighter. Great technical fighter with great power, defense etc;
          Sounds good, I will check it out. Stylistically who fights similar to him if anyone today?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
            What about China?
            Two of the greats I know of are fook yu and fook mi. Think there junior middleweights

Comment

Comment

Small penis's as well so they say.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I was thinking that. They have never produced one soccer player that considered top class either. Yet much smaller nations like Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium has. None of their teams has ever won the major tournaments either.

I think you may be right.
                  Arda Turan is a very good player. Hakan Sukur was very good.

They also finished 3rd place at 2002 world cup. Lost 1-0 in the semi final to arguably one of the best Brazilian teams of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by !nternation
                    Looks like they have the same average penis size as the Brits.

Equador ain't messing around .

Comment

Our country the United States sucks at the world level when it comes to soccer(football), just cause Turkey isn't great at boxing doesn't mean it sucks in sports in general. The country won 8 medals in the Rio Olympics. More than other countries.

Comment

Working...
                      X