• The Brown Bomber

Fantastic video of Joe Louis!

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post

That was a great video. Cheers!

Comment

This bum is even more overrated than Mike Haggar or Carlos Clay.
      This guy makes Haggar and Clay look like Tunney And Marciano.

Shmeling exposed him. And Even though he won the rematch
      In superb fashion I think it was very telling what a dimwitt louis really was.

He didn't improve his defence at all he just jumped on the guy and it paid off. LOL And the usual "crowd" act like it was some strategic genius type sh'it...

Jon Louis was a hell of a puncher and he had decent technique.
      But let's face it he was a ******. He never had a plan B and he lacked heart. Who did he beat that was really all that?

The best "names" he fought were past it.
      Bobby Conn is a former lightweight and he made Jon look like a bumbling fool. Did he Not??

The Tommy Galentino fight is what completely convinced me Jon Louis is a complete hype job. His "greatness" was just a war propaganda era fabrication.

Now don't get me wrong Galentino was a tough son of a b'itch
      with a good punch. But he was not an athlete or a proffesional
      and he made louis look like a nobody in a tough man contest.

The only "great" this bum slayer fought was Marciano.
      And Marciano murderlized im....

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Acero View Post
        This bum is even more overrated than Mike Haggar or Carlos Clay.
        This guy makes Haggar and Clay look like Tunney And Marciano.

Shmeling exposed him. And Even though he won the rematch
        In superb fashion I think it was very telling what a dimwitt louis really was.

He didn't improve his defence at all he just jumped on the guy and it paid off. LOL And the usual "crowd" act like it was some strategic genius type sh'it...

Jon Louis was a hell of a puncher and he had decent technique.
        But let's face it he was a ******. He never had a plan B and he lacked heart. Who did he beat that was really all that?

The best "names" he fought were past it.
        Bobby Conn is a former lightweight and he made Jon look like a bumbling fool. Did he Not??

The Tommy Galentino fight is what completely convinced me Jon Louis is a complete hype job. His "greatness" was just a war propaganda era fabrication.

Now don't get me wrong Galentino was a tough son of a b'itch
        with a good punch. But he was not an athlete or a proffesional
        and he made louis look like a nobody in a tough man contest.

The only "great" this bum slayer fought was Marciano.
        And Marciano murderlized im....

Look, I get it, your whole purpose of being here is to be abrasive, ruffle feathers and illicit responses to that. Fine, knock yourself out. However, people don't generally like to debate those who, as my pops would say, talk out of both sides of their faces. If you want to have an intelligent discussion then that's all well and good and I'll be more than happy to do that. if not then keep on, keepin' on playa.

-Hawk

Comment

Look, I get it, your whole purpose of being here is to be abrasive, ruffle feathers and illicit responses to that. Fine, knock yourself out. However, people don't generally like to debate those who, as my pops would say, talk out of both sides of their faces. If you want to have an intelligent discussion then that's all well and good and I'll be more than happy to do that. if not then keep on, keepin' on playa.

-Hawk
          How did I "talk out of both sides"

What? You think louis was some master boxer huh?

Comment

-Hawk
            How did I "talk out of both sides"

What? You think louis was some master boxer huh?
            Well??

Are you going to dispute any of the facts?
            Or did I win that easily (again)

Louis had no defence and no plan B....

Comment

Well??

Are you going to dispute any of the facts?
              Or did I win that easily (again)

Louis had no defence and no plan B....
              No defense? By saying this shows you know next to nothing about boxing technique. Joe Louis was defensively deceptive as well as being a master of range. He kept his right hand low on purpose in order to lure his opponent in and by the time they realized it it was too late. True, he got caught by a few left hooks but many times he timed it well and dropped the right in over the top.

He also used that crouching style of slipping punches defensive posturing to aid his most effective weapon, the right hand. How many times have we seen Joe Louis duck the left and come right out of it with that sledgehammer right hand?

Regardless, saying Joe Louis had no defense is another in the long list of ludicrous claims to come from your direction. I'm not even going to dignify your '******' and 'no heart' idiocy with a response because it's more of the same stupidity that we've come to expect from you.

Comment

No defense? By saying this shows you know next to nothing about boxing technique. Joe Louis was defensively deceptive as well as being a master of range. He kept his right hand low on purpose in order to lure his opponent in and by the time they realized it it was too late. True, he got caught by a few left hooks but many times he timed it well and dropped the right in over the top.

He also used that crouching style of slipping punches defensive posturing to aid his most effective weapon, the right hand. How many times have we seen Joe Louis duck the left and come right out of it with that sledgehammer right hand?

Regardless, saying Joe Louis had no defense is another in the long list of ludicrous claims to come from your direction. I'm not even going to dignify your '******' and 'no heart' idiocy with a response because it's more of the same stupidity that we've come to expect from you.
                if joe louis had been 10years younger in their fight, no one would know who marciano is today. he is a troll, was banned here like 100 times already

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  if joe louis had been 10years younger in their fight, no one would know who marciano is today. he is a troll, was banned here like 100 times already
                  Yes. Louis was way past it and was fighting a no holds bared fight against the IRS when he fought marciano.

Comment

Gr8 one......

Comment

Working...
                    X