Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi reacts (extensively) to footage of him getting that work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Paulie should of left it when he announced he's leaving camp due to ethics and he knows the true story to the spar and hopes the footage will be released after the fight. I get he's a fighter at heart and has pride and everything but he's not doing himself any favours really. He doesn't need to bite to the trolls.

Don't get me wrong I pretty much agree with everything he said, the KD was very debatable, and he was open about being outworked in those last 2 way before the clip was released so he has been fairly consistent, but he needs to let it go and rise above it, he'd have painted himself in a better picture if he just laughed at their foolishness and called them childish IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      I think Paulie should of left it when he announced he's leaving camp due to ethics and he knows the true story to the spar and hopes the footage will be released after the fight. I get he's a fighter at heart and has pride and everything but he's not doing himself any favours really. He doesn't need to bite to the trolls.

Don't get me wrong I pretty much agree with everything he said, the KD was very debatable, and he was open about being outworked in those last 2 way before the clip was released so he has been fairly consistent, but he needs to let it go and rise above it, he'd have painted himself in a better picture if he just laughed at their foolishness and called them childish IMO.
      Actually he would have painted himself better by saying absolutely nothing. You don't see Floyd tweeting back at people criticizing him for MayGregor. That's what Paulie needs to learn to do - keep quiet and move on.

Comment

After continuously tweeting over night apparently, now there's a controversy about the clock on the wall. The plot thickens. Need to rewatch this clip again.

Comment

Dude OMG this guy is the most insecure clown I've ever listened to in my life.

Comment

He's making sense, but majority of boxing fans are unfortunately a ******ed bunch.

Comment

These two are going to clash outside of the at some point, during fight week...

Comment

Working...
              X