Jennings isn't ranked either.

Here's the last IBF rankings

1. NOT RATED
    2. NOT RATED
    3. Erkan Teper (suspended for PEDs)
    4. Anthony Joshua (CHAMPION now)
    5. Carlos Takam (May 21 vs Parker)
    6. Joshua Parker (May 21 vs Takam)
    7. Vyacheslav Glazkov (injured, tore his ACL)
    8. Kubrat Pulev (May 7 vs Chisora)
    9. Derek Chisora (May 7 vs Pulev)
    10. Andy Ruiz (May 14 vs TBA)
    11. Bermane Stiverne
    12. Robert Helenius (KO'd in April, scheduled to fight in July vs TBA)
    13. David Haye (May 21 vs Arnold Gjergjaj)
    14. Dominic Breazeale
    15. Jarrell Miller (May 27 vs Nick Guivas)
    The IBF is such a clown organisation. They still haven't corrected Joseph Parker's name yet.

Comment

I agree.

People gave deontay hell for fighting duhaupas and Molina but as they proved the other week they were great fighters.

I like malik he has a lot of skill but deontay finished him, he's not the same now. This is a cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        I agree.

People gave deontay hell for fighting duhaupas and Molina but as they proved the other week they were great fighters.

I like malik he has a lot of skill but deontay finished him, he's not the same now. This is a cherry pick
        Malik Scott is a slick fighter with absolutely ZERO power. He couldn't knock out a featherweight. So perfect first defense as he he can maybe give AJ some rounds without any fear of a KO.

Let's face it, Stiverne, Jennings, even Molina probably a little too dangerous for a possible KO

Comment

The competition is fierce for worst title defenses. Russell Jr. is defending his title against a guy boxrec ranks 108. Broner just fought a guy ranked 75. Lara has defended his title against 3 unranked boxers since losing to Canelo. Lots of champions are no longer selecting their opponents from the top 10 rated boxers. They are defending against unranked fighters. Every time a hear about a title fight I see where the challenger is ranked if they are ranked at all. It is amazing what bums some champions fight and still have it called a title fight. In the good old days they used to call it a non title fight when the champion fought an unranked fighter. Not anymore. Today almost any guy with a boxing license can fight for a title.

Comment

It won't be Scott after he was butchered today in that presser. He'd take a lot of heat. Eric Molina coming off a win over Ademek and carrying the IBF INT belt into the ring is a sellable fight...at the 02

Comment

Working...
            X