Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya'll honestly believe Females post here? really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Thank you, Larry. It's about time people woke up and realized its impossible for a woman to like boxing. When would they find the time between cooking, cleaning, and having babies?

Oh, and f***ing. Can't forget that.
    they can like boxing but why would they sit in the lounge all day and NEVER talk boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
      Im a Women.
      How many are you?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        just cause you tuck your d1ck between your legs and wear a wig that doesnt make you a woman

If you didn't have a ****load of points already, I would have donated a hefty amount for this here comment. You're truly too much to take, homie. You crack me the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          How many are you?
          lol dumb ass doesnt even know the difference between woman,and women....damn atleast make it believable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Pretty in pink,Bossy and Dj emz

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Thank you, Larry. It's about time people woke up and realized its impossible for a woman to like boxing. When would they find the time between cooking, cleaning, and having babies?

Oh, and f***ing. Can't forget that.
                You lose points on a bet, Bo?

I'm sure you had more than that.

Comment

Nope, there's plenty pretending to be chicks which is honestly creepy as hell. But Boss Lady is the only female that posts here.

Comment

Yea why not?

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                      Nope, there's plenty pretending to be chicks which is honestly creepy as hell. But Boss Lady is the only female that posts here.
                      man why do you keep messaging me with messages that say stop messaging me? you got issues son,stop trying to set people p to get banned,i dont need any help with that im doing just fine getting myself banned

Comment

Working...
                      X