Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent speaks on his joint venture with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What more do these fll0mos need to admit that their hero is scurred?? Even fiddy is sick of the game Floyd is playing. If that's not enough proof then I don't know if these fll0mos will ever admit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Hey man, for real tho, we need to Green K this dude. He's taking it like a man unlike the other dudes still in denial.

Hey bro, youmad? You mad that Floyd is gambling your money away on Michigan games?
      Wow the rotating happy faces.
      Can't take you seriously bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Triangle theory works when two fighters are in the same category. Both Floyd and Marquez are in the "counter-puncher" category. If you've had trouble with counter-punchers your whole career then how the hell are you gonna beat the best counter-puncher in the game?

copy and paste that and send it to Floyd...it might help him sprout a testicle

Comment

Originally posted by subtle View Post
          As Floyd has shown to have trouble against quick south paws? Use some logic you fanboy.
          Quick southpaw is not a style, you're just describing the stance and the speed. Do Pacquiao and Alexander have the same style? Ignorant mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by subtle View Post
            BIGBOXINGFAN is now on the list: MDFAAC

"M-must......defend.....Floyd.....at.........all....c-costs...!"
            Its going to be hilarious once they make the full move onto Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              this guy is fuming lol.
              I think your just a d-ck rider lol.

Comment

50 cent was fed up with Floyd ducking, through unbias eyes its clear as day Floyd is ducking, look at all his comments, Floyd and his father talks about Pacman like he is some type of monster.

Seriously I hope these guys in here defending Floyd are just fake personas and not really serious, because if they are real life personas and really think like that and defend Floyd unconditionally it is very pathetic and disturbing. No wonder they call them fl0mos, I have seen Pacquiao fans who they call pactars actually insult Pacquao calling him a dumb idiot and saying Pacquiao has no killer instinct and its his fault for not finishing Bradley, but you will never see a Flom0 ever criticize Floyd or insult him, every performance of Floyd is a virtuoso, every thing Floyd does is defended, this is why the flom0 is the worst thing to ever happened in boxing, just peep Adrian Broner who has a BONER for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  I think your just a d-ck rider lol.
                  Right Immmm the rider. Im not the one defend Floyd at all cost.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    50 cent was fed up with Floyd ducking, through unbias eyes its clear as day Floyd is ducking, look at all his comments, Floyd and his father talks about Pacman like he is some type of monster.

Seriously I hope these guys in here defending Floyd are just fake personas and not really serious, because if they are real life personas and really think like that and defend Floyd unconditionally it is very pathetic and disturbing. No wonder they call them fl0mos, I have seen Pacquiao fans who they call pactars actually insult Pacquao calling him a dumb idiot before, but you will never see a Flom0 ever criticize Floyd or insult him, this is why the flom0 is the worst thing to ever happened in boxing, just peep Adrian Broner who has a BONER for Floyd.
                    Good post. Floyd fans are the worst fan base in the history of boxing.

Comment

50 Stays winning!!! i feel bad for floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X