• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US boxing TV ratings 2011?

Some I'd to know but can't find a source on:
    Haye-Wlad? Heard it did over 3 million viewers but no concrete source
    Alvarez-Rhodes
    Ward-Abraham
    Gamboa-Solis (was it even on HBO or Showtime)

Just heard Fury-Chisora got 3 million viewers on a **** station with no promotion in the UK; how acool is that?

Originally posted by croz View Post
    Some I'd to know but can't find a source on:
    Haye-Wlad? Heard it did over 3 million viewers but no concrete source
    Alvarez-Rhodes
    Ward-Abraham
    Gamboa-Solis (was it even on HBO or Showtime)

Just heard Fury-Chisora got 3 million viewers on a **** station with no promotion in the UK; how acool is that?
    Gamboa/Solis was definitely on HBO. I don't know how well it did though.

Comment

boxing truth radio's john chavez does a good reports on boxing ratings. He also quotes his sources.

Comment

funny you should mention boxingtruth, I just made a thread asking if they were a legit site or not because they seem more intent on bashing boxing than reporting anything truthfully; they came out a while ago claiming HBO were lieing about their viewing numbers (like Alvarez-Hatton) then when people began to question it, they pulled a 180 saying HBO were telling the truth, but still continued to pretend as if HBO were still lying even though they were flat out wrong

"HBO are full of lies!"
        http://theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1959

"whoops we were wrong but we're going to keep calling them liars anyway"
        http://theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=1982

They come off as a pretty anti-boxing boxing site; they also have fake ads on their page and have a similiar name to a very MMA nut hugging site "MMAtruth"

Comment

Working...
        X