Casey Anthony found not guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Casey Anthony found not guilty

On 1st and 2nd degree murder and manslaughter

I didnt follow the trial enough but my girl said that she wouldve found her not guilty also. Not saying that she thinks she's innocent but she doesnt think the prosecution proved it beyond a reasonable doubt

Comment

She obviously knows something. The whole family does. However, the state didn't have enough evidence to convict her.

It's a shame.

Comment

link please. that **** deserves to fry.

Comment

it's painfully obvious she killed her....

Comment

This is totally disgusting, its like the jurors were paid off. How come Oj Simspon and this sick ***** get off with killing ppl? I hope someone finds her and kills her slowly. This is disgusting ****, I hate how the justice system always fails in America. Its clear as day the jurors were paid off. That guy from the saw movies should punish this crazy *****!

Comment

Casey's parents got up and left right after the verdict.. they didn't look happy..

Comment

Disgusting.,

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  it's painfully obvious she killed her....
                  No it's not, not even close. I knew she wouldn't get life or the death penalty but I'm surprised she didn't even get child endangerment.

I personally don't think she killed the little girl on purpose, I think it might have been an accident and she panicked.

Comment

Horrible......

Well, at least there's the chance of her getting killed in a car accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X