"Mikey Garcia hits harder than Maidana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mikey Garcia hits harder than Maidana"

...according to Robert Garcia.

Is Robert Garcia just trying to hype up Mikey or is there some truth to that statement??

plain BS....

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      ...according to Robert Garcia.

Is Robert Garcia just trying to hype up Mikey or is there some truth to that statement??
      Brandon Rios is on record as saying that Hardest he has ever been hit in his life is by Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Mikey Garcia would have ko'd Amir Khan

Comment

alot of sparring partners who sparred both say the same thing.

Comment

It's entirely possible. Maybe Maidana is more heavy-handed, but Mikey is extremely sharp and accurate, so his punches could have a bigger impact on opponents.

Comment

I don't believe it. Maidana is much bigger. They are both very good punchers for their size. All things equal the heavier man will hit harder. Garcia fought at 126 when he was 25 years old. If a featherweight hit as hard as Maidana he should have KOed everyone he fought including Salido. I am sure Maidana would KO Salido.

Comment

Am not surprised at all, I might look weird to the boxing public but boxers/trainers that get in the ring and feel these boxers power would say a different thing.

Comment

If all these guys who sparred with both Maidana and Garcia say Garcia hits harder then maybe it's true. If he KOs Broner that would be impressive. I would love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                    Mikey Garcia would have ko'd Amir Khan
                    Maybe but that doesn't mean Garcia hits harder though.

Comment

Working...
                    X