Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched the fight and to be honest it was no robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all of a sudden u have to be the agressor but when u k ow who is fighting u can potshot the guy to death lol

Comment

Pacquiao lost this fight but Floyd beat Maidana the first time. GTFO Larry.

Pacquiao looked shot and he still won.

Comment

I had it 116-112 Pacquiao.

I had four close swing rounds (rounds that could have went either way) in the fight: 1, 4, 6, and 7.
        I gave 3 of those 4 swing rounds to Horn.

And, I scored the 9th 10-9, not 10-8.

In other words, giving Horn pretty much every benefit of the doubt I could, I still couldn't get closer than 8 rounds to 4.

Yet 2 judges had it swung 3 rounds the other way and one had it 5 the other way.

That's 3 folks not seeing reality or seeing it the way someone paid them to.

That's a robbery in my book.

Comment

Man that shit was sad.

That's not the man who destroyed Cotto, DLH, Barrera, and Morales so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Man that shit was sad.

I'm still shocked. Father Time is so cruel.

Can't believe this is the same man who destroyed Cotto, DLH, Barrera, and Morales so easily.
            It's crushing, we have seen this time and time again with our favorite fighters over the years and It never gets easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma
              I'm not even a fan of the guy and a minute in after waking up I was reminded of the fight, felt really shitty right away. It's just one of those things we're always gonna experience as fans of the sport.
              It's because you are a boxing fan and not some nut hugger like Larryxxx, Robbie Barret or Dosumpthin whose main objective Is to stir the pot and troll as opposed to having decent boxing conversation. Just like In your case, you don't have to be a fan of a particular fighter for their decline to affect you, but since you are a fan of the sport, It did affect you.
              Last edited by ironmt; 07-02-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Im shocked

Comment

I think the definite thing is that he's not the same fighter. It's been a gradual thing that now seems to be accelerating.

Comment

i dont think yall get what im saying...a robbery is when a fight is not even close..this was a very close fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Horn was outboxing Manny most of the fight, pushing him back, working his body and really dictating the fight. Manny had a huge chance to end him in the 9th but was loading up on single shots instead of working combos to finish his guy off. I have never seen Manny throw 1 punch at a time and just try to load up on single shots.Fight was close 117-111 was a strange card but alot of those rounds were swing rounds
                      I agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X