No announcement yet.

Fan hits Floyd with cup of beer after the Davis fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I thought the celebration made the video. Give him some props...he scored a direct hit.
    Lol yea haha. But you know he would never have done that face to face. Call him what you like.. But throwing beer is a bit much.. You paid for the beer lol.
    Last edited by NahMean; 05-21-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

That wasn't the first beer that was flying last night, right after the ref stopped the fight, someone threw a beer into the ring.

Comment

49-1.

easy work.

Comment

What was Floyd upset about in the second video? I missed it. Was the guy rolling the camera not sanctioned?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Lol yea haha. But you know he would never have done that face to face. Call him what you like.. But throwing beer is a bit much.. You paid for the beer lol.
            Well he wasn't very far away and didn't look too worried about the consequences or concealing his identity...but yea, it was a dick move.

Comment

UK fans love me doe.

Burned his bus and threw him beer.

Lol come on Floyd, UK don't love you.

Comment

Funny shit. lol @ all the sissies complaining about it.

Comment

fighthype or pieces of shit, I know of foul **** they used to do to kill the compeition like issue fake copyright strikes to new boxing channels etc for no reason.

people throwing beer at mayweather? why lmfao. Throw beer on walsh ***** ass he didnt do shit misrepresented yall

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    What was Floyd upset about in the second video? I missed it. Was the guy rolling the camera not sanctioned?
                    He was texting while Floyd was doing the interview and his phone went off.

Comment

Wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                      X