Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Saldio vs Lomochenko. lmao yall talking about a robbery don't know wtf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Pacquiao been knocked out twice silly before making it big and was knocked down by a jab alone... then PAC took on zee Roids and Toradol before walking into the ring as Arum acting like he never knew....

Rigo got a STEEL chin. Gets up like no other as if it ain't no thing but a chicken wang!
    You mean a chin of glass? Why are you comparing him getting up to a chickens wang?

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      Can you show me the posts where people said it was a robbery?.
      Because if I'm right people arguments are that Salido fought dirty and that was only the second fight of Lomachenko.
      This.

I've literally never seen any poster claim that Lomachenko got robbed againsr Salido.

Comment

No one metions the illegal grab and hold techniques employed by LLamachickhoe causing Salidos relentless body attack to accidently land below the belt.

Ref did a good job. Welcome to the pros kid.

9-1

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          You mean a chin of glass? Why are you comparing him getting up to a chickens wang?
          Glass? Pacquiao been knocked out 3 times. Does he have a chin of glass? Don't make this discussion easy for me. Before we discuss, relook how Rigo got clipped...

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            No one metions the illegal grab and hold techniques employed by LLamachickhoe causing Salidos relentless body attack to accidently land below the belt.

Ref did a good job. Welcome to the pros kid.

9-1

You're even dumber than the thread starter and that's saying a lot. Welcome to the short bus, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Glass? Pacquiao been knocked out 3 times. Does he have a chin of glass? Don't make this discussion easy for me. Before we discuss, relook how Rigo got clipped...
              Pacquiao got knocked out by body shots except for the Marquez KO... nice comparison doe. Rigo has a chin more like Khan. Rigo is suppose to be a "defensive master" but gets dropped by bums . Hell Salido would probably beat him just like Lomachenko.

Have fun staring at those chicken wangs getting up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Pacquiao got knocked out by body shots except for the Marquez KO... nice comparison doe. Rigo has a chin more like Khan. Rigo is suppose to be a "defensive master" but gets dropped by bums . Hell Salido would probably beat him just like Lomachenko.

Have fun staring at those chicken wangs getting up.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze6e...&feature=share

How fast does Rigo get up from blows? Try and count to 2. You must need a special edited video of Khan's face (state) and wobblage compared to Rigo...

These are recorded with cameras too!!

Comment

Coming from someone who scored 10 2 for ward and 9 3 for Jacobs your clown ass wouldn't know how to score a boxing fight if your life depended on it.

Comment

Rigo voted Loma number one when he decided to duck him.

Comment

Working...
                      X